Still (2020) Part #1

8 hours ago, Parxx said:

I find Still smooth. In S&S parties, he would stay a bit aloof and hit on the girls and very often scored. So thought he would forge his own identify in his apt.

I have watched Still from the first day he appeared on VHTV along with Lyla. So far, I think he has had sex with 6 different girls, but everytime it has happened in the dark, worst possible lighting or in a blind spot ( like the last sex that he had with that guest girl at the Corner of V&A room where we could only see their feets lol ). One time in the old S&S place, he was having sex with Lyla in the dark and Sabrina walked in and turned the lights on and was just watching them, ( she only had her underwear on, and I think was ready to join them )  he immediately covered himself up and did not carry on until she was gone and the lights were switched off. I don't think he has yet got used to the cameras ( I doubt if he ever could do). I don't think he could be interesting on his own, so he needs people like Kimi & Kathrin to carry him. I am sure they are not fucking in front of the cams for the love of god, they are paid for their efforts. I am guessing this apartment is just the extension of S&S place. a party place for the younger members of that house. this way the youngsters can party without Scott being around ( hope that pleases the Scott haters lol ). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I have watched Still from the first day he appeared on VHTV along with Lyla. So far, I think he has had sex with 6 different girls, but everytime it has happened in the dark, worst possible lighting or in a blind spot ( like the last sex that he had with that guest girl at the Corner of V&A room where we could only see their feets lol ). One time in the old S&S place, he was having sex with Lyla in the dark and Sabrina walked in and turned the lights on and was just watching them, ( she only had her underwear on, and I think was ready to join them )  he immediately covered himself up and did not carry on until she was gone and the lights were switched off. I don't think he has yet got used to the cameras ( I doubt if he ever could do). I don't think he could be interesting on his own, so he needs people like Kimi & Kathrin to carry him. I am sure they are not fucking in front of the cams for the love of god, they are paid for their efforts. I am guessing this apartment is just the extension of S&S place. a party place for the younger members of that house. this way the youngsters can party without Scott being around ( hope that pleases the Scott haters lol ). 

I don’t think in a good voyeur house you can expect the girls, the ones who are not direct participants to have sex with lights on and with great camera angle. I guess that is the reason a lot of people liked RLC in its early years. Slowly as they get used to, they become less bothered about the cams and light. I would rather watch a new girl having sex in dark than the one who is naked most of the time and have sex all the time in front of everyone. As for the parties, like you, I also hope they have it here without Scott to bother them. But I fear boss Scott knows the parties are the star attraction of his apt. So Dahlia/Donovan parties may continue in Scott apt when he relocates. But I do wish I am wrong and they move it here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1