Rejolda (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nope, the guy is leaving

i was ready to reply my disapointment, but hearing the girls, they are more disapointed than us, Kristina was saying maybe we shall take him earlier to the bedroom, but for some reason rejolda was saying no matter what nothing would happen,cause the guy goes to an extend and than stop anything sexual (if i heard this part corectly).but the truth is that i'm relieved tha.t the girls are up to do things and keep interest.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, squish said:

Pity she is not more active.

both of them are not very active and i think this will be the reasson this apartment will not succeed. few days ago Rejolda had a job interview,now imagine if she gets the job we will almost never see any of them in the house.but anyway i hope things gonna work out well for the girls.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

both of them are not very active and i think this will be the reasson this apartment will not succeed. few days ago Rejolda had a job interview,now imagine if she gets the job we will almost never see any of them in the house.but anyway i hope things gonna work out weel for the girls.

I think they need a stunt-penis on standby 24/7. I bet that'd help them out a lot.

Shall we draw lots to see who gets the first shift? :biggrin:

• Haha 1