Rejolda (2020) Part #1

Rejolda has always slept on the floor since Day 1.  Still not determined why, she hasn't answered my inquiries.  As I've mentioned before, she tried to stash the mattress in the small closet in the hall, with zero success.  

As for the tooth, it's probably just a canker sore on her inner lip.  Nothing to be excited about.  They disappear after a few days OTC treatment, which appears to be what she is doing.  It sure didn't stop her last night!  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

Rejolda has always slept on the floor since Day 1.  Still not determined why, she hasn't answered my inquiries.  As I've mentioned before, she tried to stash the mattress in the small closet in the hall, with zero success.  

As for the tooth, it's probably just a canker sore on her inner lip.  Nothing to be excited about.  They disappear after a few days OTC treatment, which appears to be what she is doing.  It sure didn't stop her last night!  

May have helped numb it lol

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Well i don't blame her lol, toothache is the worst pain ever, you got to do everything to minimize it, even if it means to sleep on the floor 😅

Had my first true toothache last month.  It hurt my whole body.  Worst pain I have ever felt.  

• Sad 1