B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

It's sunday, and we are in a lockdown where I am, so I am just staying home and my computer is open in front of me. looks like you don't care about the rules and having a party with your friend and family, well, not everyone is as reckless as you are.  

You are so stupid and ignorant at times, haven't you heard of family bubbles? no doubt not as you are always on here slagging everyone else off :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

it didn't get to me, I was responding to you with humor and did not tell you to " go and fuck your mother and sisters" .  it's just Rob who has to put his nose where it does not belong everyday. maybe he thinks he needs to defend you as he is under impression that you are a woman 🤣

Rob, for Pete's sake, I'm not a woman lmao

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You are so stupid and ignorant at times, haven't you heard of family bubbles? no doubt not as you are always on here slagging everyone else off :biggrin:

you are just an idiot. it's people like you who are spreading this virus with their recklessness. 

• Haha 1

Just now, bluewinner said:

you are just an idiot. it's people like you who are spreading this virus with their recklessness. 

Words fail me at times with you Blue with your ineptitude of understanding. Never mind no doubt somebody loves you on here, god knows where :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Just for your information where i am has the lowest rates of infection in the UK as people around here are responsible, unlike many other area's but then I don't expect you to understand that either.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Just for your information where i am has the lowest rates of infection in the UK as people around here are responsible, unlike many other area's but then I don't expect you to understand that either.

That's good, I am happy to hear that. where I am, things are not good at all. stay safe

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nobody in my entire family has Covid.  I wasn't concerned about it at all and my sister was even there and she has stage 4 cancer.  You have to know the people are safe when in large groups and everybody that was there last night was Covid free.  With Carla & Yawnee, with what they did, there is a lot more room for concern.

So was Carla and Yanai guests back then unless you were a doctor that tested them.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

So was Carla and Yanai guests back then unless you were a doctor that tested them.

I'm not saying they were Daleys, I'm just saying with what they do there should be more consideration given to smaller groups or none at all and with social distancing.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying they were Daleys, I'm just saying with what they do there should be more consideration given to smaller groups or none at all and with social distancing.

Was your entire family tested for covid before the gathering if not then no one really is covid free as anyone could be asymptomatic and that's also goes for the guests.

• Upvote 1