B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Get used to it, you will see it repeatedly!!  RLC is in desperate need of some new, fresh talent!!

I don't have to get used to it, because I don't watch it. I only watch B2 when Milena is alone in her bedroom or in the bathroom. Growing bigger every day now. Beautiful! 😍

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You just don't get it Alladino, it doesn't matter what the ratio's of girls to guys is anymore.  RLC has become VH-RLC and no matter how you staff it, there will always be the shows you refer to so much.  Some will be pseudo lesbian, some will be 3-somes or more-somes, and some will be the bullshit you watched last night in B2.  Just by bringing couples in is not going to solve anything and will only make it worse!!  They need to setup more couples apartments and put the GOV's back the way they were.

Why should girls who pretend to be lesbians be more realistic than couples who are actually couples?

No, i really believe that couples are an improvement. This GOV bullshit has failed, it is time for more reality.

It's a positive change, in the right direction. I personally do not mind what some refer here as shows, if they are entertaining. after all entertainment is the main purpose of the sites like RLC. their last night gathering and game was not too wild, but it was interesting to watch, they seemed to enjoy their little game. 

23 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I don't have to get used to it, because I don't watch it. I only watch B2 when Milena is alone in her bedroom or in the bathroom. Growing bigger every day now. Beautiful! 😍

That is truly one thing I miss by not being a subscriber.  I loved watching how my wife's body changed during her pregnancy with both our children.  I think pregnant women are extremely beautiful and sexy!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is truly one thing I miss by not being a subscriber.  I loved watching how my wife's body changed during her pregnancy with both my children.  I think pregnant women are extremely beautiful and sexy!!

lol just couple of days ago Rowbin said you were a woman 😃  so I guess you are not, unless you are a lesbian woman. 😁

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why should girls who pretend to be lesbians be more realistic than couples who are actually couples?

No, i really believe that couples are an improvement. This GOV bullshit has failed, it is time for more reality.

who say's that all the couples you have seen on RLC were actually couples?  yes, some of them were but a lot of them weren't and were just in that position for the money.  Claire & Carlos for example, I would be willing to bet good money that they are not a couple and they are only doing it for the money.

You are right about one thing Dino, the GOV bullshit has NOW failed do to placing the hard dicks in the house and changing the name to GOV/COV.  The other apartments soon to follow I'm sure.  I personally blame it all on you Dino!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

lol just couple of days ago Rowbin said you were a woman 😃  so I guess you are not, unless you are a lesbian woman. 😁

Rowbin?  I know you meant Robwin so just picking on you.  Robwin wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the wall!  Just messing with you Rob, but by no stretch am I woman!!

• Haha 1