B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

Milena's changing her bed, which suggests she's not gonna leave quite yet...

It's been kinda cool to see her pregnancy progress...I know others have been pregnant when in the project, but not as obvious...She looks great ❤️

It's time she should leave now though...or we could see the 1st birth on that dining room table lol...we've had everything else 😏

• Like 2

14 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was told about last nights show, this is the same thing you will see over and over again until L&A leave in about 9 months.  How much more boring can RLC become.  They bring back one of the biggest showgirls to ever grace the screen on RLC and her little puppy dog that will follow right behind her with his nose up her crack and they will always be together no matter what apartment they are in.  So....what i'm trying to say is, that's lucky for all you dick lovers out there!!

Why are you still interested in something that you characterize as boring ? And why you keep on receiving info ( photos / videos ? ) if you hate RLC so much ? And if the girls are out searching for sperm donators , why it also bothers you since RLC is a disgrace  business for you ? 

I am trying to be polite and make some reasonable questions , but I never got any answers . We are many people here that we like what we see , why do you comment in such way , insulting the tenants and many of members here ? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC is simply missing more guys in the barcelona apartments. If there is a guy at all, there are usually 4 or 5 times the girls at the apartment or house. That is far too few guys. There can only be a real party when the ratio is almost balanced.

RLC need more guys in the cast and also as guests.

Couples who don’t live at their respective countries , it can’t work . They don’t have a social circle and you can’t see much of their actual private life . Thai could only work if the couples were locals . 

It could be fun to watch only for sex like the new couple Carlos and Claire , who are just there to fulfill sexual fantasies with parties and so on . They have already been misunderstandings though at B4 with the girls visiting and Piper and Taylor . 

Plus , mixing the couples with the girls , it will only create tense because of the inevitable jealousy appearance . 

The idea of couples is nice but not in that way . 

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

I don't think Carlos is any safer 

It seems for Carlos( and Claire but she doesn’t care this much I think )  is just work , many times the “work” word was referred during Amira’s and Monica’s visit earlier at their apartment  . 

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

spanish lucian without the drugs

We don’t know yet if he is fond of substances , during their “ audition “ and first appearance , I think he took also much time in the no camera toilet of B1 , we will see . 

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Milena's changing her bed, which suggests she's not gonna leave quite yet...

It's been kinda cool to see her pregnancy progress...I know others have been pregnant when in the project, but not as obvious...She looks great ❤️

It's time she should leave now though...or we could see the 1st birth on that dining room table lol...we've had everything else 😏

Everything is possible 😳 As i have said , for strange ethical reasons in my mind that I have , I don’t find it attractive , but it was very sweet earlier on Saturday afternoon that she was touching her belly and speaking to the tiny little creature growing inside her , that was very nice to be honest . 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Everything is possible 😳 As i have said , for strange ethical reasons in my mind that I have , I don’t find it attractive , but it was very sweet earlier on Saturday afternoon that she was touching her belly and speaking to the tiny little creature growing inside her , that was very nice to be honest . 

It's a human, not a creature dude!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1