B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

Just now, Daleys said:

Was your entire family tested for covid before the gathering if not then no one really is covid free as anyone could be asymptomatic and that's also to say with the guests. 

I would be lying if I said yes.  However, none of my family except my son, son-in-law, and one brother work and they have all been tested.  As for the rest of us, me with my heart problems and my sister with cancer, we avoid the bars, clubs, restaurants, and large gathering of crowds and even like last night, everyone wasn't all up on each other hugging and kissing and maintained a distance from each other.  I can assure you that everyone that was at the gathering last night knows what was at stake with my sister and myself and if they had any inclination or thought that they might have the signs and symptoms of Covid, they would not have been there.  There is no sense in going on about it Daleys, I feel the same way as you do about Covid and would not jeopardize my sister, myself, my grandchildren, or my family members if I didn't feel 100% safe in the gathering.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nobody in my entire family has Covid.  I wasn't concerned about it at all and my sister was even there and she has stage 4 cancer.  You have to know the people are safe when in large groups and everybody that was there last night was Covid free.  With Carla & Yawnee, with what they did, there is a lot more room for concern.

How do you know...?