B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's up Rob?  Ehh just ignore him like I try to do.  At least I'm not going to go crying to the mods because someone insulted me.  Hope you have a good day!!

Yeah just got back in from visiting the daughters today, first login of the day and all that. Lol yeah had spotted the Forum Police on your back again, i find it hilarious they can insult others but other members not allowed to. Just waiting for the next pile of hypocritical shit from him :biggrin: Must be nice being a Mr Perfect who doesn't watch most of the apartments but still feels able to comment on them :biggrin: 

Oh yeah here it comes just had a notification :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He started it. so he got what he deserved. and yes, I can be very nasty when it comes to disgusting people like you, you got that right. now buzz off. 

:biggrin: I was expecting some smartass and insulting remark from you at least i wasn't disappointed, keep the insults up Blue you are doing great, you never fail to disappoint :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yeah just got back in from visiting the daughters today, first login of the day and all that. Lol yeah had spotted the Forum Police on your back again, i find it hilarious they can insult others but other members not allowed to. Just waiting for the next pile of hypocritical shit from him :biggrin: Must be nice being a Mr Perfect who doesn't watch most of the apartments but still feels able to comment on them :biggrin: 

Oh yeah here it comes just had a notification :biggrin:

Easy there Rob or you'll end up in the same boat as me lol.  There are just a lot of thin skinned people in this world and I don't choose to except that lol.  Hope you had a good visit with your daughters.  I got to see my son and daughter and her family along with the entire clan yesterday when we celebrated Thanksgiving...it was great to see everybody for sure.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: I was expecting some smartass and insulting remark from you at least i wasn't disappointed, keep the insults up Blue you are doing great, you never fail to disappoint :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

what the fuck is wrong with you?  you come here and insult me and then expect me to not defend myself ? well, that's not how it works. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He started it. so he got what he deserved. and yes, I can be very nasty when it comes to disgusting people like you, you got that right. now buzz off. 

If defending an unborn child that is not a creature is starting it, then I guess you are right.  I will always defend an unborn child when referred to as being a creature.

• Like 2

Just now, bluewinner said:

what the fuck is wrong with you?  you come here and insult me and then expect me to not defend myself ? well, that's not how it works. 

:biggrin:  Insult you? noooo, now would i do that to such a nice kind gentleman such as you. You need to get out more Blue into the real world not pussy footing around in here it's not good for your temperament :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

If defending an unborn child that is not a creature is starting it, then I guess you are right.  I will always defend an unborn child when referred to as being a creature.

Well that's the type of person you are dealing with on here, think he spends too much time in caves :biggrin:

Just now, Robwin said:

Well that's the type of person you are dealing with on here, think he spends too much time in caves :biggrin:

LOL I was laughing to myself when I read a post by someone that said they were staying logged into RLC 24/7 for at least a couple of weeks.  It got me wondering just how many people are just like him?  BW might be one of those people. I've seen plenty of them over the years that must have slept with one eye open for fear of missing something lol.  I've seen where people had prior engagements and cancelled because they thought something great was going to happen, only to be disappointed in the end.  It's a comical circus around these parts Rob!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't agree with calling an unborn child a creature, but I think it was due to English being his second language, he had no intention to be nasty, if you read his post and put it in context, you will understand that. 

this was my question to you:

"so it's ok to call a man " little puppy dog "   but it's wrong to call an unborn baby "creature" ? 🤔 "

which you answered by " Kiss my ass" 

so that was you who started it. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL I was laughing to myself when I read a post by someone that said they were staying logged into RLC 24/7 for at least a couple of weeks.  It got me wondering just how many people are just like him?  BW might be one of those people. I've seen plenty of them over the years that must have slept with one eye open for fear of missing something lol.  I've seen where people had prior engagements and cancelled because they thought something great was going to happen, only to be disappointed in the end.  It's a comical circus around these parts Rob!!

you realise that you have the most posts here, and you are not even a member? how do you justify that ? LMAO

• Like 1