B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's a human, not a creature dude!!!!!!!!!!!

In my country , we use this word that I referred to when a woman is pregnant , it seems is wrong making the pure translation to English language . Nevertheless , are we all human or creatures according to the Creator ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Hi Harley, it's so nice to finally meet you, exactly fits the image of you that I had in my mind. suck on that lolly pop. when that's done you can suck on Lucian's dick that you loved so much. 🤣

Do you have an obsession with dick BW?  You sure love the dick don't you BW?  You wish that pumpkin headed Lucian was back just so you could follow his every move, don't you BW....get a fucking life dude!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you have an obsession with dick BW?  You sure love the dick don't you BW?  You wish that pumpkin headed Lucian was back just so you could follow his every move, don't you BW....get a fucking life dude!

I think you and him will be a cute couple. you may even wana  join RLC as a gay couple 🤣

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think you and him will be a cute couple. you may even wana  join RLC as a gay couple 🤣

You really are a nasty person aren't you? Thought you were not allowed to insult members but then that only applies to everyone else i suppose not you :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You really are a nasty person aren't you? Thought you were not allowed to insult members but then that only applies to everyone else i suppose not you :biggrin:

What's up Rob?  Ehh just ignore him like I try to do.  At least I'm not going to go crying to the mods because someone insulted me.  Hope you have a good day!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

He started it. so he got what he deserved. and yes, I can be very nasty when it comes to disgusting people like you, you got that right. now buzz off. 

• Like 1