B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Is he leaving?

If this is for Monica and the guys who were there some days ago for Amira and Amalia , it could be interesting pre Christmas period coming 😉😏

8 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

hopefully we wont be seeing boytoy and his drug buddies anymore

I think this is up to Milena because it has been said that it was her invitation .These 3 guys have been really cool visitors , still this one today he had to “suffer “ watching GoT without at least subtitles 

Just now, ddhm said:

I think this is up to Milena because it has been said that it was her invitation .Thessst 3 guys have been really cool visitors , still this one today he had to “suffer “ watching GoT without at least subtitles 

the girls like to humiliate their guests

Just now, wooders78 said:

the girls like to humiliate their guests

I think Monica and Amira are fine ,Amalia has a bit problem with the English language and maybe it isn’t helping . For as long as they take the risk to be exposed in cameras , they need   to be ready to the girls challenges .  I can’t speak about humiliation , at least with the last 3 guests , they have really behaved in a nice way , both the girls to them and the opposite . 

Il y a 2 heures, arxigasmas a dit :

Amalia bébé, arrête de porter des vêtements à la cuisine.Nous souhaitons voir ce beau cul

Pourquoi subitement ce matin, Amira porte un masque à la cuisine en compagnie de Monica, quelqu'un serait il malade ?

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

Pourquoi subitement ce matin, Amira porte un masque à la cuisine en compagnie de Monica, quelqu'un serait il malade ?

Dans leur culture, généralement c'est la personne malade qui porte un masque, donc Amira 

• Like 1