B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (November)

Noldus

From what I was told about last nights show, this is the same thing you will see over and over again until L&A leave in about 9 months.  How much more boring can RLC become.  They bring back one of the biggest showgirls to ever grace the screen on RLC and her little puppy dog that will follow right behind her with his nose up her crack and they will always be together no matter what apartment they are in.  So....what i'm trying to say is, that's lucky for all you dick lovers out there!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was told about last nights show, this is the same thing you will see over and over again until L&A leave in about 9 months.  How much more boring can RLC become.  They bring back one of the biggest showgirls to ever grace the screen on RLC and her little puppy dog that will follow right behind her with his nose up her crack and they will always be together no matter what apartment they are in.  So....what i'm trying to say is, that's lucky for all you dick lovers out there!!

RLC is simply missing more guys in the barcelona apartments. If there is a guy at all, there are usually 4 or 5 times the girls at the apartment or house. That is far too few guys. There can only be a real party when the ratio is almost balanced.

RLC need more guys in the cast and also as guests.

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

RLC is simply missing more guys in the barcelona apartments. If there is a guy at all, there are usually 4 or 5 times the girls at the apartment or house. That is far too few guys. There can only be a real party when the ratio is almost balanced.

RLC need more guys in the cast and also as guests.

Sorry Dino but I have to disagree. If there is just one guy in the cast, that's one guy to many!!  Straight couples apartments then no problem but by that POS Bogdan changing the name from GOV to GOV/COV just to suit his needs is a selfish act and it has ruined the whole GOV concept.  This is only my opinion and you can take it however you like!!

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Oh fucking dear..what started as a canny night has took a total nosedive...Why?????

Good shout Max...

Disappointing, but surely not unexpected when girls like Amira, Monica and Lorraine get together.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Dino but I have to disagree. If there is just one guy in the cast, that's one guy to many!!  Straight couples apartments then no problem but by that POS Bogdan changing the name from GOV to GOV/COV just to suit his needs is a selfish act and it has ruined the whole GOV concept.  This is only my opinion and you can take it however you like!!

The best thing that can happen to RLC is when the GOV concept is finally over. This idea of keeping guys out of the apartments has always been stupid and has caused all this shows bullshit.

No, the goal should be a balanced relationship between the sexes. Since visitors in Covid-19 times are very difficult, I think it would be best to have as many couples as possible in the Barcelona apartments. The goal should be that there is so much going on naturally that no more shows are necessary.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Isn't it quite ironic then, that it took over two and a half month before some of you all even noticed that they had changed the name.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The best thing that can happen to RLC is when the GOV concept is finally over. This idea of keeping guys out of the apartments has always been stupid and has caused all this shows bullshit.

No, the goal should be a balanced relationship between the sexes. Since visitors in Covid-19 times are very difficult, I think it would be best to have as many couples as possible in the Barcelona apartments. The goal should be that there is so much going on naturally that no more shows are necessary.

You just don't get it Alladino, it doesn't matter what the ratio's of girls to guys is anymore.  RLC has become VH-RLC and no matter how you staff it, there will always be the shows you refer to so much.  Some will be pseudo lesbian, some will be 3-somes or more-somes, and some will be the bullshit you watched last night in B2.  Just by bringing couples in is not going to solve anything and will only make it worse!!  They need to setup more couples apartments and put the GOV's back the way they were.