B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t go so back reading previous posts and see what it has been posted so i don’t know if it has already been mentioned , could it be since this is really the first time that Nelly and Bogdan have taken over management and haven’t updated quite fast the “join“ or “leave “ of tenants of the Barcelona apartments that Loraine and boyfriend are just visitors and not another COV ? They haven’t also done anything in front of camera , so , maybe they are there for just some days due to issues we don’t know ? 

it is not the first time that some people appears in front of cams but for unknown reasons they don't have name or rooms assigned yet. A few days later RLC add their names.

Loraine don't behave like a guest .In my opinion as a RLC Vereran , Lorraine is waiting to sign the contract before performing a blow bob in front of cam. In the past some guests performed shows and at the final did not get a contract. So Loraine is cautious

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

it is not the first time that some people appears in front of cams but for unknown reasons they don't have name or rooms assigned yet. A few days later RLC add their names.

Loraine don't behave like a guest .In my opinion as a RLC Vereran , Lorraine is waiting to sign the contract before performing a blow bob in front of cam. In the past some guests performed shows and at the final did not get a contract. So Loraine is cautious

That’s a very good explanation . I just have observed that since the tasks running from Nelly and Bogdan , any updates at Barcelona apartments were announced pretty fast , that’s why my comment . But a very valid point you have . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Loraine e Anthony, ora che hanno messo i nomi su RLC, immagino che in giornata possono scopare😏

I should have waited 2-3 more hours before the speculating posts i made earlier 😂🤣 Let’s wish them a good stay . 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

That’s a very good explanation . I just have observed that since the tasks running from Nelly and Bogdan , any updates at Barcelona apartments were announced pretty fast , that’s why my comment . But a very valid point you have . 

I'm not going to make only friends but I have the impression that Nelly and Bogdan are not the managers of the apartments in Barcelona, I no longer think that nelly and Bogdan are the people who choose the participants but rather that they are there as logistical support, especially Bogdan

I also do not think that Phantom's opinion is the correct one because the contract is signed long before entering the house, otherwise we would have had maintenance as always, which is not the case, elsewhere I do not see any difference in the behaviors now that they are added to the site

Anthony looks recovering at the moment because of his knee and I also wonder if Loraine is not having her period, anyway it's nice to see them again because they go well together

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barni said:

If a girl leaves, we are sure that a girl will come.....or a single man will come ??

It's girls/Couple on vacation. I don't think there will be a single man joining the project anytime soon. with the current cast it's best if they bring another girl. adding another couple would make the place too crowded too. so my bet is on a single girl. 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Es ist Mädchen / Paar im Urlaub. Ich glaube nicht, dass bald ein einziger Mann dem Projekt beitreten wird. Mit der aktuellen Besetzung ist es am besten, wenn sie ein anderes Mädchen mitbringen. das Hinzufügen eines weiteren Paares würde den Ort auch zu überfüllt machen. Ich wette also auf ein einzelnes Mädchen. 

At RLC you never know :biggrin:

• Haha 1