B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

Stella, like Magan are special cases. I dislike the shows, but there are strong characters who, if they wanted, could really take RLC further in terms of reality. The relationshit between Magen and her BF is real and I also like to watch Stella because, like Nicole, she met a guy in Barcelona during one of her stays and didn't hide him from the apartment. They had sex not only as a show, but self driven. In my opinion, RLC needs residents like this.

Just putting Megan and Rocco in a category with Stella and Nicole is quite hillarious. 🤣 Even with her boyfriend there, it is all calculated shows with Megan.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Just putting Megan and Rocco in a category with Stella and Nicole is quite hillarious. 🤣 Even with her boyfriend there, it is all calculated shows with Megan.

Stella is however....a showgirl on powder!!  Nicole is somewhat different than all the others when it comes to being a showgirl.  Megan, Holly, Lorraine, Valerie, Ginger, Damira, Anita, Monica, etc., etc.,....to name just a small portion, are showgirls for the camera's all the way.

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The best approach to solve this show problem will be to get as close as possible to a balanced ratio between guys and girls. Whether girls with BF or real single girls with guys from the area (or even single guys in the cast).

One thing should also be clear to you. A girl with BF hundreds of kilometers away is the worst thing that can happen to RLC. It would be better if Magan's BF was in the cast too, than these miserable pseudo-lesbian shows.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Stella is however....a showgirl on powder!!  Nicole is somewhat different than all the others when it comes to being a showgirl.  Megan, Holly, Lorraine, Valerie, Ginger, Damira, Anita, Monica, etc., etc.,....to name just a small portion, are showgirls for the camera's all the way.

Stella definitely did shows too, like almost everyone. But she could have a lot of more and less genuine moments inbetween all of that. Here and there. When she got drunk during the parties, or when she was with her boyfriend in B3 and "boyfriend" in B1, it was all alot more real for her. And it was quite easy with Stella, you could see when she wasn't really into it. The same is the case with Nicole.

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The best approach to solve this show problem will be to get as close as possible to a balanced ratio between guys and girls. Whether girls with BF or real single girls with guys from the area (or even single guys in the cast).

One thing should also be clear to you. A girl with BF hundreds of kilometers away is the worst thing that can happen to RLC. It would be better if Magan's BF was in the cast too, than these miserable pseudo-lesbian shows.

I disagree! The best approach to solve this problem would be to move girls like Megan hundreds of kilometers away from RLC. It would be better!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Stella definitely did shows too, like almost everyone. But she could have a lot of more and less genuine moments inbetween all of that. Here and there. When she got drunk during the parties, or when she was with her boyfriend in B3 and "boyfriend" in B1, it was all alot more real for her. And it was quite easy with Stella, you could see when she wasn't really into it. The same is the case with Nicole.

Isn't that true for all the tenants when they are not in show mode?  I'm not a Stella fan because I don't like the drug use and I know I might be a minority here when saying that but I just prefer more genuine people than drugged up people.

• Upvote 2