B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I enjoy any live music done well Max. He's not at all bad on the guitar, a half decent singer of some half decent songs, and they seemed to be having a good time...Charades might be the beginning of the end of a canny night though...😏

I actually have no issue with the guitar, nor even the charades...but we all know where this will end up.:dodgy:  Plenty of guitar solos on youtube and it don't cost me shit.

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware you hate the shows. like me...I was being sarcastic. But who are you trying to kid that if Rocco was there, there wouldn't be any shows! There've been several involving Megan, Rocco + anyone else who wanted a good payday, including synchronised fucking...was it Belle and her guy? It's all a blur to me..

It doesn't matter about Stella because she won't be coming...

Consider B5. A new couple, not even a week there, and they're already doing this silly shows.

This is no coincidence but most likely a management decision. If RLC ever has the courage to show real life again, they will need people who have personality and are willing to live it out in front of the camera. Stella has done that.

RLC needs people whose lives are interesting because of their personalities and relationships. Shows are just a cheap substitute for that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Consider B5. A new couple, not even a week there, and they're already doing this silly shows.

This is no coincidence but most likely a management decision. If RLC ever has the courage to show real life again, they will need people who have personality and are willing to live it out in front of the camera. Stella has done that.

RLC needs people whose lives are interesting because of their personalities and relationships. Shows are just a cheap substitute for that.

I saw enough of C&C at the B1 party to suss out what they were all about...and Stella has done her fair share of shows...😏

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I saw enough of C&C at the B1 party to suss out what they were all about...and Stella has done her fair share of shows...😏

Practically all residents in the Barcelona apartments are involved in this show bullshit. Nevertheless, you shouldn't overlook the fact that we have seen quite different levels of real life, i.e. real emotions, from the residents. Some are so boring, and uninvolved in the sense of real life, that they practically need the shows to get noticed (i guess C&C belong to this group). Others have shown the potential for more or have already shown someting beside the shows. Stella, for example, had sex at non- prime time and and one time in B1 off camera. There was real attraction between her and the guy she had sex with.

Of course, RLC could start from scratch, with completely different people, but we all know that won't happen. So it's better to have enough guys in the apartments so that the shows become unnecessary.

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Practically all residents in the Barcelona apartments are involved in this show bullshit. Nevertheless, you shouldn't overlook the fact that we have seen quite different levels of real life, i.e. real emotions, from the residents. Some are so boring, and uninvolved in the sense of real life, that they practically need the shows to get noticed (i guess C&C belong to this group). Others have shown the potential for more or have already shown someting beside the shows. Stella, for example, had sex at non- prime time and and one time in B1 off camera. There was real attraction between her and the guy she had sex with.

Of course, RLC could start from scratch, with completely different people, but we all know that won't happen. So it's better to have enough guys in the apartments so that the shows become unnecessary.

I think we should get Lev back...😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

So far with the genius's suggestion (obsessive begging annoying pestering and spamming actually) of more guys in these apartments...all we get is Jenga, Charades and twister.   JUST LIKE I SAID WE WOULD

...and guitar 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1