B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

11 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

??? Don't understand what you say but she seemed to like what she did... And nobody forced her, she was all willing 

She looked forced every time and many others thought so as well at the time...end of discussion.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I respect your opinion, just disagree... Each one has a different opinion and that is ok... 

Don't get me wrong...I think Loraine is the best looking woman on RLC (except for Martina) Loraine is simply gorgeous.  She is classy, knows how to dress and is polite BUT there are those you marry and those you fuck...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Yes, there are a lot of people here who want new residents. But I think it is much more important to have the right people.

I would not call myself a Stella fan either. I am actually not a fan in general. Nevertheless I think that Stella would fit well into the current cast, ideally also with BF if she currently has one. Don't you think that the others would get along well with Stella?

Holly's lovely and Amy's cute. Loraine's also lovely, but she has her guy there, and N&B should have their own place too..... But I really hate Megan's girl/girl and girl/boy orientated shows, that there's not enough to draw me to B4, unless they have a gathering or party. So the arrival of Stella will hardly get my juices running...plus she has history with Megan's and her shows, so I'm a little surprised you're getting excited at the prospect of more pseudo lez shit...😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Holly's lovely and Amy's cute. Loraine's also lovely, but she has her guy there, and N&B should have their own place too..... But I really hate Megan's girl/girl and girl/boy orientated shows, that there's not enough to draw me to B4, unless they have a gathering or party. So the arrival of Stella will hardly get my juices running...plus she has history with Megan's and her shows, so I'm a little surprised you're getting excited at the prospect of more pseudo lez shit...😏

Eh, I think I have made it very clear that I dislike this shows in general. If you want, I can elaborate on this in some more statements. It is your decision. 😏

Anyway, the idea that by omitting guys in certain apartments the shows can be turned down is completely illusory. The opposite will be the case, especially regarding these pseudo lesbian shows. Think about it, when all the girls are busy with their BFs, there is no reason to do these silly shows anymore. 😁

Stella, like Magan are special cases. I dislike the shows, but there are strong characters who, if they wanted, could really take RLC further in terms of reality. The relationshit between Magen and her BF is real and I also like to watch Stella because, like Nicole, she met a guy in Barcelona during one of her stays and didn't hide him from the apartment. They had sex not only as a show, but self driven. In my opinion, RLC needs residents like this.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe I'm mellowing in my old age, and the reasons I'm on a voyeur site are changing, but this sort of night in B2, I find I really enjoy...😁

B2 is top cam and I am one of the viewers. All residents, with clothing, behave at least somewhat normally.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Eh, I think I have made it very clear that I dislike this shows in general. If you want, I can elaborate on this in some more statements. It is your decision. 😏

Anyway, the idea that by omitting guys in certain apartments the shows can be turned down is completely illusory. The opposite will be the case, especially regarding these pseudo lesbian shows. Think about it, when all the girls are busy with their BFs, there is no reason to do these silly shows anymore. 😁

Stella, like Magan are special cases. I dislike the shows, but there are strong characters who, if they wanted, could really take RLC further in terms of reality. The relationshit between Magen and her BF is real and I also like to watch Stella because, like Nicole, she met a guy in Barcelona during one of her stays and didn't hide him from the apartment. They had sex not only as a show, but self driven. In my opinion, RLC needs residents like this.

I'm well aware you hate the shows. like me...I was being sarcastic. But who are you trying to kid that if Rocco was there, there wouldn't be any shows! There've been several involving Megan, Rocco + anyone else who wanted a good payday, including synchronised fucking...was it Belle and her guy? It's all a blur to me..

It doesn't matter about Stella because she won't be coming...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

No it's not...it's number three mostly...and yeah charades was real popular with real people in 1968.  :dodgy:

I enjoy any live music done well Max. He's not at all bad on the guitar, a half decent singer of some half decent songs, and they seemed to be having a good time...Charades might be the beginning of the end of a canny night though...😏