B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

22 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why not? They are a couple after all and should be together.

😅

You have to stop dreaming, if it could have been a possibility, Megan's boyfriend would already be with her for a long time, which is not the case for two reasons, a difficulty of moving even between European countries in because of the covid and especially on the fact that her boyfriend has a life in his country and especially a job

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

You have to stop dreaming, if it could have been a possibility, Megan's boyfriend would already be with her for a long time, which is not the case for two reasons, a difficulty of moving even between European countries in because of the covid and especially on the fact that her boyfriend has a life in his country and especially a job

Well, maybe for an extended vacation over the holidays. 😀👍

The times in which one could have the hope to contain the virus by travel restrictions we can probably give up. It is important to stay away from others. But this is certainly not true for people in a household or even couples. I think for the entry to spain you need a negativ PCR-Test? I do not know.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Bueno, tal vez para unas largas vacaciones durante las fiestas. 😀 👍

Los tiempos en los que uno podría tener la esperanza de contener el virus mediante restricciones de viaje probablemente podamos renunciar. Es importante mantenerse alejado de los demás. Pero esto ciertamente no es cierto para las personas en un hogar o incluso para las parejas. Creo que para la entrada a españa necesitas una prueba de PCR negativa. No lo sé.

When you come from high-risk countries

2 hours ago, Barni said:

Holly will get some sleep. I hope you had a great evening yesterday : :)

I remember that Holly's night outings, they have always been very tiring, she always needs a day to recover, I always said that these girls' work is very hard

• Upvote 2

Hey... a little help please...... I can't see the , find those sub topics page??  who farts the mosts, hottest girls type pages ...

what help I am looking for is advice on how to re-access free RLC...  I got this screen  "daily playback is limited for non members"     buy membership    now in past times I would get this but access would come back in a day or so??? it has been 4-5 days now ....am I blocked ??? why? I would not know a reason... but I have tried re-google and other methods .... thanks for any others experience on how to fix this and re-access the free RLC