B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

Just now, Fagen said:

Maybe its more difficult now with corona

If they can fly in the recycled bunch it should not be difficult to find new ones to fly in. 

Next you'll likely see the twins for the 4th or 5th time or Irma with her large udders for her 6th or 7th time. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If they can fly in the recycled bunch it should not be difficult to find new ones to fly in. 

Next you'll likely see the twins for the 4th or 5th time or Irma with her large udders for her 6th or 7th time. 

Don't give up on Blair and Mike yet

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

God don't mention the twins, dont give them any ideas hehe

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I have actually enjoyed their tonight party so far. I am not sure why people are moaning again. 

It was ok Blue...could've been better., and I'm not talking about anything sexual...But apart from that little bit of daft shite on the table, it was pretty normal. 

Now there has been no indication of any sexual interaction tonight, and all the guys and girls appear to be prtetty sober, so if any shows take place, they were pre-arranged and it's ALL for the bonus money...IMO...

• Like 2