B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not the best party I've ever seen, but there are some cracking girls in that room now!

I like when they hang out like tonight, just having a good time drinking and talking and some karaoke, no crazy sexy shows or running to the restroom every few minutes to get their fix. I like it 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I like when they hang out like tonight, just having a good time drinking and talking and some karaoke, no crazy sexy shows or running to the restroom every few minutes to get their fix. I like it 🙂

I don't mind it either, but it did get a little silly before...and we'll see how it ends...😏

I'd really prefer Anth to play a few good tunes on his guitar and have a sing song like in B2 the other night...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I'm sure the sex shows still might happen but probably in Megan's room

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't mind it either, but it did get a little silly before...and we'll see how it ends...😏

I'd really prefer Anth to play a few good tunes on his guitar and have a sing song like in B2 the other night...

Tom Hiddleston Wtf GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

we really need to see them play charades lol