Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

first of all, if she keeps her body a little more often under a dress of something, that would spice her up, like when she unveils in her redundant bathroom and bedroom adventures, but some sex games or partying could enhance her performance. For the moment I am not getting value for money. 

• Like 1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Amenda said:

You would remember Bree & Drew, I initially thought Kathie & Stewie would act prety much like that and it would make the apt much more interesting and pertinent to watch but I am disappointed, Kathie and these three lads are just very redundant sometimes even boring. She lacks creativity and imagination

Fully agree with the creativity and imagination part. 

6 hours ago, Amenda said:

first of all, if she keeps her body a little more often under a dress of something, that would spice her up, like when she unveils in her redundant bathroom and bedroom adventures, but some sex games or partying could enhance her performance. For the moment I am not getting value for money. 

Yes, not roaming about in her knickers or naked around the guys all the time would definitely help. I think she is still under the Val school of thought that being naked most of the time is the key. And since Val has survived till now (obviously the fact that Val is very cute helps) she may have been following that. For me the success of this apt will depend on the guests. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, suckier44 said:

what is unexpected i just got home whats happening here ???

Actually nothing. Val is visiting. She's drunk and for a little while it looked like the three of them were about to do a threesome. But of course nothing happened. Not sure if Val is flaking or if she's just that loopy.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Actually nothing. Val is visiting. She's drunk and for a little while it looked like the three of them were about to do a threesome. But of course nothing happened. Not sure if Val is flaking or if she's just that loopy.

oh i see i doubt she would but it would be good irf she did thou and thanks for the info 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

i'd say both flaking up and loopy down !