Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

LOL, all that teasing and then fucking the guest guy was a part of show and pre planned. First a month ago she teased him in the bath then next day she rubbed him in LR.

Then she made him cum a week ago and now fucking all planned and i am more than certain Stewie knew about it at too.

i dont think it was planed, because they was red handed, (they being caught ) and that moment looked genuine, anyway i'm not 100% sure.as long there is progress and not just only teassing, i'm fine with that 🙂

4 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont think it was planed, because they was red handed, (they being caught ) and that moment looked genuine, anyway i'm not 100% sure.as long there is progress and not just only teassing, i'm fine with that 🙂

Them being caught made me 100% certain that it was pre planned just so it feels like cheating and viewers will talk about it. Though i am not complaining because atleast she fucked the guest lmao but it wasn't real 

40 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Come on.. it's katie loool 😂😂

19 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Usually everything Katie puts up is for show. She takes shower multiple times before sex and even makes her boyfriend wear those ridiculous things for ages before having sex. I am not even sure if that is her real boy friend. But what you have to admire is the effort she puts in trying to keep the apt interesting. She doesn't just lie there naked like her friend Val and watch TV all the time. Most of the days there is some activity in this apt and may be most of these are pre-planned/show but at least she is putting the effort unlike many other participants and none of those are vulgar. And almost everything is driven by her or that hot guy who most likely is her friend and not her boy friend's. She is not among my favorites but I really do admire the effort she puts in.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Parxx said:

But what you have to admire is the effort she puts in trying to keep the apt interesting. She doesn't just lie there naked like her friend Val and watch TV all the time.

Exactly my opinion as well and why I enjoy watching this apartment. I would much rather watch someone trying than someone doing nothing at all. I think if she had a party or two every so often, it could really push this place into the forefront but I'm not sure they are the partying type.

• Like 1

You would remember Bree & Drew, I initially thought Kathie & Stewie would act prety much like that and it would make the apt much more interesting and pertinent to watch but I am disappointed, Kathie and these three lads are just very redundant sometimes even boring. She lacks creativity and imagination

• Like 1

So far whatever she's doing has my attention. But once she fucks any of those guest. She better start thinking of a new strategy (like A few parties every now and then, or just having friends over)

Routine kills VH apartment really quick .