Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Just In said:

What is the woman equivalent to a man's blue balls, women have got to have it I would have thought.😏

Well. Not having balls im not sure there is any kind of equivalent women would have. And I've never had any kind of sex where I didn't cum one way or another, so its a mystery to me!

• Haha 2

the boyfriend of Kathie is coming with a girl for a foursome,the girl never meet the guest and the guest just heard " Stevie is bringing a girl will you fuck her in a foursome?" he said yeah. but will not be interaction between the couples. at least thats what they agree, Stevie even was relucant for a groupie so it might seperates rooms 🙂

• Confused 1

The we have come to know as Stewie left this morning

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

the boyfriend of Kathie is coming with a girl for a foursome,the girl never meet the guest and the guest just heard " Stevie is bringing a girl will you fuck her in a foursome?" he said yeah. but will not be interaction between the couples. at least thats what they agree, Stevie even was relucant for a groupie so it might seperates rooms 🙂

Not sure you got the names right. Unless they gave us the wrong names . But the guy that brought the girl this afternoon was not Stewie(Stewie left in the morning). He(the guest) had sex with the girl he brought  and she left. He is still there actually Probably trying to fuck Kathie tonight . .( Btw, he has brought a different girl before and had sex with her}

3 minutes ago, fornika said:

The we have come to know as Stewie left this morning

Not sure you got the names right. Unless they gave us the wrong names . But the guy that brought the girl this afternoon was not Stewie(Stewie left in the morning). He(the guest) had sex with the girl he brought  and she left. He is still there actually Probably trying to fuck Kathie tonight . .( Btw, he has brought a different girl before and had sex with her}

no , the guy who fucked the guest was not in the picture on the time of the phone call.Stevie might left in the morning but he returned with the girl and the guest N02, than he left again.i be live he has no interest fucking Kathie. guest that is sleeping want to fuck Kathie.

16 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

no , the guy who fucked the guest was not in the picture on the time of the phone call.Stevie might left in the morning but he returned with the girl and the guest N02, than he left again.i be live he has no interest fucking Kathie. guest that is sleeping want to fuck Kathie.

oh ok.i didn't see him come back with them. but oh Well he fucked her last night before bed. And you're right though the guy sleeping got heated up earlier with Kathie. Lots of grinding and teasing . But i think this guest guy also wants to fuck her and i think he will when the drinks kick in.