Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, turkey said:

Ho ho ho, you don't just get on my ignore list like that, you need to be a fucking ...................

Ha ha ha like you i take it you mean, have to work on that then may take a bit of time :biggrin:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Ha ha ha like you i take it you mean, have to work on that then may take a bit of time :biggrin:

it's getting pretty petty and pitiful. amazes me how my haters seem to think only i can kill the joy here. i wonder if they have any clue of the sour notes they are playing for the rest of everyone else here. who is the one really zapping the fun out of camcaps, one little me, or a dozen plus others who are all super fucking angry at me? let's hurt everyone so that we can hurt Amy! yay!!! great idea!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

it's getting pretty petty and pitiful. amazes me how my haters seem to think only i can kill the joy here. i wonder if they have any clue of the sour notes they are playing for the rest of everyone else here. who is the one really zapping the fun out of camcaps, one little me, or a dozen plus others who are all super fucking angry at me? let's hurt everyone so that we can hurt Amy! yay!!! great idea!!!!! 

Like they say there is no excuse for stupidness.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Like they say there is no excuse for stupidness.

i would love to say that i don't care, but clearly i do cause i talk about it all the time. but, still it's pretty ridiculous that they can follow their plans to "get Amy" and think that their shit doesn't stink too. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

i would love to say that i don't care, but clearly i do cause i talk about it all the time. but, still it's pretty ridiculous that they can follow their plans to "get Amy" and think that their shit doesn't stink too. 

It certainly doesn't come up smelling of violets either :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hey just. Thx for that, we really need to have a little more fun on here. 

i 100% agree. i love fun! think you can convince the people holding themselves back to just look past others peoples comments and maybe laugh instead of be all upset all the time? there is more then one way to have fun, right?