Kathie & Stewie (2020) Part #1

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, turkey said:

And still here to say the same thing day after day? You must be very frustrated about your own sex life or lack of it!😫

haha! nope, i do just fine with sex! i have a hot latina wifey who loves sex. i have a very challenging job that requires breaks. camcaps is just a snack break to me.  i barely even watch vhtv, but when i do, i like to share my comments about it on a forum that i think it meant for that sort of thing. sorry, i lost my vhth pom poms when James told me to fuck off for having the gall to elighten him on how a certain manager was robbing their staff. never quite got over that one i guess, but anyways, it's just me doing what i like to do. same as anyone else really. it's just words. all in good fun! most of the time you guys think i'm upset, I'm actually smiling. like i am right now. 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, turkey said:

Like so many who hardly ever look, but have seen everything! You were on the ignore list in the past, and that is where you go now!🖐️

hugs and high fives all around. your problem is solved. welcome to the club. 

Climate Change Hide GIF by Barbara Pozzi

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Ho ho ho, you don't just get on my ignore list like that, you need to be a fucking ...................

i, like everyone else here, are just people posting comments on a sex site forum.  words can't hurt you unless you let let them. you guys give me way too much power over your lives.

23 hours ago, turkey said:

Peculiar custom in Russia (?). People visit friends, take a bath with the hostess, get naked, get dressed and leave?

That custom should be spread around world, never see anyone unhappy afterward!

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, turkey said:

Peculiar custom in Russia (?). People visit friends, take a bath with the hostess, get naked, get dressed and leave?

If I were there I would insist that they be naked before the bath because it would be easier to put dry clothes back on.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1