Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Oh the last part I guarantee she did. She didn't even want to harm the katydid that invaded her bathroom this summer I think it was. 

That night! That scream! On the phone, come home!! Poor thing, terrified. And Malia comes in and is like, right where is it?! Then manages to throw the towel over the balcony with it! 🤣

4 minutes ago, timber said:

This is the actual text of the curfew order if you're interested: https://www.vlada.cz/assets/media-centrum/aktualne/49_free-movement-1375.pdf

It prohibits the free movement of persons between the hours of 9 PM and 5 AM unless they're working or traveling to work, making an urgent trip (health, etc), walking their dog near their home, etc.

It is exactly the same here in Greece . We have 6 codes to send by SMS when we want to go out before the curfew . During curfew , if you don’t prove the necessity of your movement as you posted , the fee here is 300€ . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
42 minutes ago, timber said:

This is the actual text of the curfew order if you're interested: https://www.vlada.cz/assets/media-centrum/aktualne/49_free-movement-1375.pdf

It prohibits the free movement of persons between the hours of 9 PM and 5 AM unless they're working or traveling to work, making an urgent trip (health, etc), walking their dog near their home, etc.

Having read that, i dont think there is any problem at all, because i believe he does indeed work at night. That was why she sometimes stayed up all night and would be picked up at 6.30 by him. Also sometimes she would be with him during the daytime and come home around 9pm. So if he is working, then he can pick her up because he is driving home to his place. So there are no problems at all. Everything is ok. That makes sense. 👍

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

Is this curfew actually for businesses to shut down at a certain time or is for people to not go out. I'm guessing it's the latter so they are breaking no rules by going out if that was the case it would probably be Marshall law. I could be wrong, with out further investigation. 

FYI...Martial Law is the situation where the Military take over temporarily the running of a country.....There is no Martial law in the Czech Republic.......A proper curfew requires that ALL people stay in their home between certain times.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having read that, i dont think there is any problem at all, because i believe he does indeed work at night. That was why she sometimes stayed up all night and would be picked up at 6.30 by him. Also sometimes she would be with him during the daytime and come home around 9pm. So if he is working, then he can pick her up because he is driving home to his place. So there are no problems at all. Everything is ok. That makes sense. 👍

Technically SC if you are right that he works nights, he is indeed allowed to travel home....But is she allowed? I'm not so sure, the law doesn't I don't think state the difference between walking or riding.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Technically SC if you are right that he works nights, he is indeed allowed to travel home....But is she allowed? I'm not so sure, the law doesn't I don't think state the difference between walking or riding.....

Well, it is said people can be in groups of 2, so that covers that as well. So i can't see any problem - Like Pepe said, this kind of thing isn't something that would be done that could get them pulled over. It does all seem to be ok, must be. If a rule is being broken, then that is silly stuff, but they must know they're not by now.

And it's SG.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, it is said people can be in groups of 2, so that covers that as well. So i can't see any problem - Like Pepe said, this kind of thing isn't something that would be done that could get them pulled over. It does all seem to be ok, must be. 

Surely if it states "groups of 2" then that is possibly applying to people who are eligible either during the day pre-curfew or after curfew if those 2 people fit the criteria....Would she fit the criteria? I'm asking the question, not looking for an argument.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

FYI...Martial Law is the situation where the Military take over temporarily the running of a country.....There is no Martial law in the Czech Republic.......A proper curfew requires that ALL people stay in their home between certain times.

Right I knew there was no Martial law and curfew does allow for some activities very limited though.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Surely if it states "groups of 2" then that is possibly applying to people who are eligible either during the day pre-curfew or after curfew if those 2 people fit the criteria....Would she fit the criteria? I'm asking the question, not looking for an argument.

Well neither am i! And i don't have the answer! All i can say is that it must be ok. That's all i can say really.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, it is said people can be in groups of 2, so that covers that as well. So i can't see any problem - Like Pepe said, this kind of thing isn't something that would be done that could get them pulled over. It does all seem to be ok, must be. If a rule is being broken, then that is silly stuff, but they must know they're not by now.

And it's SG.

So it is!!!🤣

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She's woke up and her hand and arm are numb! She slept on it and is now trying to get the feel back!

(Please no naughty jokes)