Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

7 minutes ago, philo said:

I have faith that I am not the only one who will call you on your bullshit. There are many who sit back and watch the spectacle as entertainment and who choose not to engage. But there are more who are tired of it and who want to get this forum back to what it used to be before it was hijacked.  

Poor little guy. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

When I was in grade school, the guys with limited IQ used to resort to one-liner epithets by calling the nerds "little guy". Turns out it ended up in a contest in the bathroom during recess with a tape measure.  The "big guy" lost to the "little guy" by about three inches. Is this your unsophisticated way of asking me for a DickPic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, philo said:

When I was in grade school, the guys with limited IQ used to resort to one-liner epithets by calling the nerds "little guy". Turns out it ended up in a contest in the bathroom during recess with a tape measure.  The "big guy" lost to the "little guy" by about three inches. Is this your unsophisticated way of asking me for a DickPic?

Poor fella can't even get laid in gay bar even his own hands reject him 😂

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I have spent a career in conversation with professionals who treat people like you. I shared our posts with one and asked for an off the cuff reaction. (Be advised that this is in no way a diagnosis). His first comment was a reaction to the avatar. In his experience, he said, some people choose social media as a way of striking back at a society that once shamed them as a child. The decision to choose a skunk as an avatar, in his clinical experience, was a way of anthropomorphizing their trauma as a child for being teased for bad breath or bodily odor.  In the worse case, he said, one patient had developed a scatological fetish to the smell of feces. Based upon his review,  l have decided to follow the advice of a not so learned individual...my grandmother...whose advice was "Never get into a disagreement with a fool as the audience may not be able to discern which is which. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I have spent a career in conversation with professionals who treat people like you. I shared our posts with one and asked for an off the cuff reaction. (Be advised that this is in no way a diagnosis). His first comment was a reaction to the avatar. In his experience, he said, some people choose social media as a way of striking back at a society that once shamed them as a child. The decision to choose a skunk as an avatar, in his clinical experience, was a way of anthropomorphizing their trauma as a child for being teased for bad breath or bodily odor.  In the worse case, he said, one patient had developed a scatological fetish to the smell of feces. Based upon his review,  l have decided to follow the advice of a not so learned individual...my grandmother...whose advice was "Never get into a disagreement with a fool as the audience may not be able to discern which is which. 

Look at him trying so hard. He must be trying to compensate for something so small , it's OK little fella we won't laugh at you 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I've seen a few movies during the Christmas break.

1/ Unhinged the Russell Crowe movie great movie but it will jumping out of your seat.

2/ Wonder Woman shit movie don't go. But you'll love her in RLC.

3 hours ago, philo said:

"Never get into a disagreement with a fool as the audience may not be able to discern which is which. 

Normally, it comes down to the person that, one sees in the mirror !! Where the real problem lies !!  

It should not have to take a life time career, for one to figure that out !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well , as promised , here’s the scenario of this week ... tonight ( or during the day )  most probably Leora will perform an appreciation show for her fans and wishing us  “ a happy 2021 “ in her own special way and as only she knows 😌😇 alongside her appreciation of “ allowing “ her to be away for 3 days .. during the week , the girls will insert a new trick into their synchro agenda , again as an appreciation and making up for their absence . if I had to bet , I would say that they perform with the dildos and they will be licking / tasting occasionally the bating juices .. if not , well , at least I can’t think that they won’t add something new to their synchro repertoire . Day or days of the show (s) , perhaps the good friend @Brokk! can predict , he is usually accurate 😊😉😇

Please be gentle with your smile and confused emojis , it’s gonna be “ Leora’s and Malia’s appreciation week “ for her fanbase 😌😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , as promised , here’s the scenario of this week ... tonight ( or during the day )  most probably Leora will perform an appreciation show for her fans and wishing us  “ a happy 2021 “ in her own special way and as only she knows 😌😇 alongside her appreciation of “ allowing “ her to be away for 3 days .. during the week , the girls will insert a new trick into their synchro agenda , again as an appreciation and making up for their absence . if I had to bet , I would say that they perform with the dildos and they will be licking / tasting occasionally the bating juices .. if not , well , at least I can’t think that they won’t add something new to their synchro repertoire . Day or days of the show (s) , perhaps the good friend @Brokk! can predict , he is usually accurate 😊😉😇

Please be gentle with your smile and confused emojis , it’s gonna be “ Leora’s and Malia’s appreciation week “ for her fanbase 😌😇

It's to bad speculation is all you have. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Di sicuro faranno qualcosa questa settimana, bisogna vedere solo QUANDO decideranno di farlo. 

E sì, penso anche io che stasera Leora "ringrazierà" i fan in qualche modo. Anche perché in teoria la Zia dovrebbe essere già passata. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

It's to bad speculation is all you have. 

Like all of us...Including you Pepe!!  It must be difficult to be so condescending, what's your secret?

• Upvote 1

Come se poi fosse una speculazione dire che Leora e Malia si masturberanno questa settimana. Che dovrebbero fare? Sono già 2 settimane che non fanno niente, a parte le volte in cui Leora si è masturbata da sola. 

Più che una speculazione è solo andare a esclusione in base a quello che hanno fatto nei giorni passati. Poi può anche non succedere nulla...amen.