Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

I somewhat agree with the critique. The apartment is almost too big, and the camera set up is crap. But the same goes for absolutely EVERY apartment at VHTV! It is lightyears away from the standard of RLC! They sort of seem to try and make up for it in quantity and diversity, wich is nice and good, but things could definitely been ALOT better!

I just miss the good old days of Nina and Kira!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I say my opinion about the cam setup of all places and I won't make an exception for this one only because you do not want to read it. As long as I do not insult anybody I can make as many comments as I want. 

exactly!
  • Confused 1

Il y a 11 heures, naiger a dit :

scommetto che ci saranno feste tutti i giorni 😂 vhtv a sbagliato alla grande a dare un appartamento del genere a loro cazzo che non organizzano mai feste neanche a morire e non invitano mai un cazzo di nessuno ... un monolocale dovrebbero dargli a nina e kara ...

VH non ha dato niente alle ragazze, sono state solo loro a scegliere questo posto, non hai capito come funzionava il sistema.

Italian is a beautiful language, but I think you should make an effort to write in English like many of us, because I think many won't make the effort to read you. advice

• Upvote 1