Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So why renting a place with a big garden when they can't go there? 

Scott had to put a cam in his backyard of the big house too and nobody ever went there...

I can't understand why you think they can't go to the garden, they probably can't put cameras there for privacy reasons also nothing like advertising the place if they put cams in the garden and other people can see them.

I am pretty sure Scott crew they did go there until the cams were put up then they found another area to go to.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Just In said:

I can't understand why you think they can't go to the garden, they probably can't put cameras there for privacy reasons also nothing like advertising the place if they put cams in the garden and other people can see them.

I am pretty sure Scott crew they did go there until the cams were put up then they found another area to go to.

And Scott and crew got told more than once not to go there. Maybe they even got fined. It's not allowed to go hiding in hidden areas for a longer time. This applies for participants not for guests. 

So when they go outside there for a longer time they might get in trouble...

Not that I think we miss things there as this house totally does not stand for any hot or naughty parties.