Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well all a load of balls anyway :biggrin: Just one question, then why is it called a billiard room when they ain't playing billiards? 

Cue sports, also known as billiard sports, are a wide variety of games of skill generally played with a cue stick, which is used to strike billiard balls and thereby cause them to move around a cloth-covered billiards table bounded by elastic bumpers known as cushions. Historically, the umbrella term was billiards. Wikipedia

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Isn't pétanque! a form of Boules which is played outside? Dunno you are obviously more with it in these matters.

I don't understand your sentence, neither in English nor translated into French. But I'm really not good at languages.
To explain myself, I wanted to make fun of you, kindly, for saying that no one is playing pool in a pool hall, with pool cues and pool balls on a pool table. There are so many varieties of billiards!
And I am French, the land of pétanque which is played outside most of the time. And where the loser kisses the bum of "Fanny". A great sport: if you can choose your Fanny, then even the loser has gained satisfaction!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2