Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well in the Uk at least billiards is only played with 3 balls, one red ball and one white for each player.One white ball having a black dot on it and the other one just plain white.

Commonly called Carom billiards, also called French billiards. The game is played with three balls (two white and one red) on a table without pockets, in which the object is to drive one of the white balls (cue ball) into both of the other balls.

Have you never played a game of pool on a table with six pockets?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, disneykid said:

Yes  fanny another word for pussy

It all depends on where you are.  In America fanny generally means ass or arse or butt or sweetcheeks.

In England and I expect most of Europe it means pussy.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hs6127 said:

It all depends on where you are.  In America fanny generally means ass or arse or butt or sweetcheeks.

In England and I expect most of Europe it means pussy.

Apart from a few diehards, we are going to become experts in languages and semantics.
At least for some highly specialized fields.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/8/2020 at 5:40 AM, jouandomy said:

Apart from a few diehards, we are going to become experts in languages and semantics.
At least for some highly specialized fields.

I'm a fan of the Scottish dialect. It's just so cool, especially to hear it and not just written down. Plus, it's a lot of fun just trying to figure out what they're talking about. :angel: :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

I'm a fan of the Scottish dialect. It just so cool, especially to hear it and not just written down. Plus, it's a lot of fun just trying to figure out what they're talking about. :angel: :biggrin:

Gon yersel buddy, it's gonnae be a braw bricht moonlit nicht the nicht😀👍

• Haha 4

Oh, this doesn't look good. Nina has decamped to the guest room with all her devices, and Sugar Duck too. :sad:

And, having showered, scrubbed and shaved ALL the bits to a fare thee well, has gotten dolled up in sexy black. Now she appears to be waiting. But whether for making her departure or somebody's arrival one couldn't say. Looking almost grim, much more than her usual "off in social media land" face.

Kira has been at her workstation, and in bed for a bit. Now she's in the kitchen cooking.... :confused:

bandicam 2020-12-08 10-59-21-204.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1