Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

16 hours ago, disneykid said:

Rename sugar duck and now with KIRAs dog they could be called  Doom and Gloom(ha ha) 

hows that Sturm/😀

No, that won't work.  Sugar Duck is Sugar Duck, a real and permanent entity in Russian cartoons, one that Nina loves, and will always be Sugar Duck.  Work on your Doom and Gloom - realize that every time Nina or Kira make a frowny face 🙁 doesn't mean they are arguing or going into divorce mode, yet that's what you immediately jump to.  Nobody anywhere around the globe can be all smiles and rainbows and unicorns every day of the year.  They have RBFs.  They have minor disagreements.  Just like every healthy relationship should.  They have outside influences that we don't know about that cause them concern.  It's natural.  Sure it's concerning when they have arguments, but so do Masha and Lex. What we witness is natural interaction between devoted loving couples.  They work it out.  It's never the end of the world.  So yeah, work on your Doom and Gloom, Kid  Be POSITIVE!  😉  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

No, that won't work.  Sugar Duck is Sugar Duck, a real and permanent entity in Russian cartoons, one that Nina loves, and will always be Sugar Duck.  Work on your Doom and Gloom - realize that every time Nina or Kira make a frowny face 🙁 doesn't mean they are arguing or going into divorce mode, yet that's what you immediately jump to.  Nobody anywhere around the globe can be all smiles and rainbows and unicorns every day of the year.  They have RBFs.  They have minor disagreements.  Just like every healthy relationship should.  They have outside influences that we don't know about that cause them concern.  It's natural.  Sure it's concerning when they have arguments, but so do Masha and Lex. What we witness is natural interaction between devoted loving couples.  They work it out.  It's never the end of the world.  So yeah, work on your Doom and Gloom, Kid  Be POSITIVE!  😉  

You told me to work on my doom & gloom ,it was only a joke when I said change sugar ducks name 

that will never happen, we need a name for KIRAs dog , I surgested happy dog ,we will have to wait and see🐶  

you have to admit Kira has been down abit lately ,but having a long talk with the  sgt major in bed this morning it’s all smiles again👍

• Like 1