Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

2 hours ago, jouandomy said:

In fact, I chosed the American spelling so as not to disorient you and to pay tribute to your attempt to adopt the word which indeed best suits this pleasant part of our darling's anatomy, look forward to the next change of duvet cover, (breathe), it s' was acting for me to make a "word" and I jumped on your sentence with both feet to give it my two cents just for a laugh.
Far be it from me to be a censor on this English speaking forum.
Who, moreover, should be Francophone since in view of the statistics posted yesterday there are more French people here than other nationalities. And in addition, French has been the diplomatic language par excellence since the Enlightenment Century. Especially in Russia.
"Voili, voilà, voilou", I love playing with words and sentences, you might have guessed ..

2020-12-09 12_02_13-Monthly statistics for the different sites here - Page 7 - Random Discussion - C.jpg

Following:
BUT!!! Still, it's really annoying to have to discuss linguistics about one of the best pieces of our favorite darling girl, when gastronomy has long baptized this choice piece with the sweet name of "fool leaves it there", which you will agree corresponds to reality: no one would give up this bite if by luck he had the chance to taste it!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, freitag58 said:

00:52 Bedroom: Kira should rebuild her drums (or maybe not)😍

HAHAHA I see what you mean, cam-15!  Someone please get this on vid.  But yes, regardless, the drum set needs to be reassembled, STAT!  

Shortly after, Nina made a phone call on Kira's right foot.  When they start talking to each other in cat language (prrrthallo?  prrrrtda!) we know life is good.  

footyjob1.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, refazer said:

come on, use your imagination

I have confidence they will eventually get to that comfort level.  It takes time.  Veterans of N&K know good things come to those who wait, and it's worth it.  I know for sure that no one here is vacating this realm for quite some time, because we're all waiting for it.  Not a 3some/4some, but just casual non-sexual nudity.  Alex in his crusty bathrobe is a good start.  But don't hold your breath.  Let's just keep watching for another 5 years.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 10 heures, rtgonzo a dit :

Perhaps an additional resident?

I have given this some thought and this is what I think could happen.  The house is big enough to accommodate another couple, though if it is a male and female pair, such as the couple in their old apartment, then that would be awkward as I think the spare bedroom is on the same floor as N and K.  Therefore privacy for the girls would be difficult.

My best guess, and this would please so many on this site, is Doe Eyes.  Yes I said it, DE would be the perfect choice.  I think they have gone some way to repairing their friendship with her.  The viewing stats would go through the roof if she did move in, if only on anticipation of past form.  She could also share the same bathroom as N and K.  Easiest option all round.  😁🥰

Perhaps even Rossy and Sienna could re-appear, though that is unlikely as I think they fell out quite badly when they left the project.

There are other female friends of theirs that could also join the household, again without too much disruption.  All in all, it is an intriguing proposition, one that could really boost their standing on VHTV, because right now it's a bit lame.

Oh Boy!  Am I going to get some stick for writing this...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I have confidence they will eventually get to that comfort level.  It takes time.  Veterans of N&K know good things come to those who wait, and it's worth it.  I know for sure that no one here is vacating this realm for quite some time, because we're all waiting for it.  Not a 3some/4some, but just casual non-sexual nudity.  Alex in his crusty bathrobe is a good start.  But don't hold your breath.  Let's just keep watching for another 5 years.  😉

I think Alex should go and buy a new bathrobe tha one has had it 

and Sturm I’ve kept my promise not to mention sex😀

• Like 1