Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They should so their work properly before open the place. 

It's strange to see you so critical with Nina and Kira while you are quite nice with the other participants who have just as much shit setups :biggrin:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's strange to see you so critical with Nina and Kira while you are quite nice with the other participants who have just as much shit setups :biggrin:

Look how many times I complained about the shitty setup at Scott's place... But I won't call the setup shitty here. It's just they stopped working when at 80% complete. They should have done the remaining 20% before opening. 

19 minutes ago, refazer said:

they are not pro. The only important thing is to see them even if the cameras are not always perfect. What I see is enough for my happiness.

You don't have to be a pro to know that a cable mess all over the place is not really the best thing to have 😂

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Look how many times I complained about the shitty setup at Scott's place... But I won't call the setup shitty here. It's just they stopped working when at 80% complete. They should have done the remaining 20% before opening. 

Let's be serious two minutes, it's VHTV which puts the apartments online, I'm sure they will be able to see the images before they can be shown to subscribers
The responsibility is only towards VHTV, but this is not the first time that they have acted like this and it sure will not be the last.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In my opinion such incomplete places should not allowed to be launched. But that is a problem with many places and also with VHTV in general and does not only apply to Nina & Kira. But at least the last opened places showed that it can be done differently:
Demi & Ashton
Kathie & Stewie
Helena & Christopher
Still

All good places with good setup and no cable mess right from the beginning. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Let's be serious two minutes, it's VHTV which puts the apartments online, I'm sure they will be able to see the images before they can be shown to subscribers
The responsibility is only towards VHTV, but this is not the first time that they have acted like this and it sure will not be the last.

Agree. But as I said we lately saw a lot of places in a lot better condition when they opened. Some people just set higher standards for themselves. I would never open a place in such incomplete condition...

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes, I quite agree with you. VHTV has no standard. this sort of works need to be done by professionals. 

• Like 3