Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

YES!! BUT!! This is what it has become, because it has been allowed to happen. None of this has been organic, or natural. I said months and months ago on the forum, it would take the introduction of just one Dickhead into this apartment to wreck the whole thing - And i have been proved right. Even though he has never set foot in the place! So NOW, she is yelling at him, looking at hairstyles on Instagram, or going out. Then we may see her and Malia together. Or if not, maybe Leora does something alone.

That Mr. Ideal, has helped to make her what we see now. Other things have contributed (Some without her knowing or aware i feel) but he is THE major factor. He is why she cries much more, yells much more, loses her cool much more, yet then can turn into a soppy lovesick kid at the drop of a hat. All thanks to this pathetic Lapdog.

Say what you like about Paul, whether you like him or loathe him, but she was happy, contented with him. Yes they argued, yes she could get angry and yes, he did things he should never have, but in general, they were very happy together. She and him were made for each other. Soulmates. And guess what? They still are. That is why she is STILL happy and contented when they speak. And i don't think she will ever be totally happy unless Paul joins her there, just how i see it.

PussyBoy have any idea how much she still talks to him?? Let alone how she 'Treats' him at times on Skype.....

Although I concur with much of what you state, in my opinion we lost the " old " Leora and all that meant the moment Malia walked into the apartment....I hasten to add again that I have nothing personal against Malia, but on balance her arrival signalled the end of Leora's free spirit...and as far as I'm concerned she has taken more out of the apartment and Leora than she has put in.

Couple that with Leora's outside activities with her perceived Mr Ideal and it opened a whole new dynamic within the apartment.

The occasional mutual "masturbation" and the other nightly titillating performances are not to my mind a substitute for what we had before, but I concede that different strokes for different folks and many people might find it is better than what went on before....I respect that, but it doesn't float my boat.

I find some of it pitiful and borderline embarrassing that Leora especially should have to resort to cheap " lesbian " stunts to satisfy her audience...Oh! how the mighty have fallen...She used to perform with panache and magnetism and always looked like she was enjoying herself....Sadly no longer!, It is what it is now...Merely a job that she finds hard to be enthusiastic about any longer.

She hasn't only lost Paul along the way, she's also lost her own way along with her individuality, and is now just selling her soul..      

Purely my opinion !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Although I concur with much of what you state, in my opinion we lost the " old " Leora and all that meant the moment Malia walked into the apartment....I hasten to add again that I have nothing personal against Malia, but on balance her arrival signalled the end of Leora's free spirit...and as far as I'm concerned she has taken more out of the apartment and Leora than she has put in.

Couple that with Leora's outside activities with her perceived Mr Ideal and it opened a whole new dynamic within the apartment.

The occasional mutual "masturbation" and the other nightly titillating performances are not to my mind a substitute for what we had before, but I concede that different strokes for different folks and many people might find it is better than what went on before....I respect that, but it doesn't float my boat.

I find some of it pitiful and borderline embarrassing that Leora especially should have to resort to cheap " lesbian " stunts to satisfy her audience...Oh how the mighty have fallen...She used to perform with panache and magnetism and always looked that she was enjoying herself....Sadly no longer!, It is what it is now...Merely a job that she finds hard to be enthusiastic about any longer.

She hasn't only lost Paul along the way, she's also lost her own way along with her individuality, and is now just selling her soul..      

Purely my opinion !!

I totally get what you are saying, and do agree with quite a bit of it - Especially where you say "Merely a job that she finds hard to be enthusiastic about any longer". But remember - Who asked Malia to join her? Who was behind that - Was she forced on her? Ok, by spring, the whole world had changed, and that is the reason why Malia is still there, but think about it. If she had gone home in April, or even June, would we now be watching the same Leora as before? Would she have returned to her 'Previous' self, OR would she have still discovered summertime in Prague, the salons etc PLUS meeting her (coughs) ideal man. I think the latter. So we would have seen her leave as much, daytime and night time. Yet, then see her alone and bored much much more. Because she couldn't leave, it did create a problem for a short while, but not only was that rectified - Certainly in the last 3 months since Malia has found her own guy - But also Leora saw that having Malia there has actually been to her advantage overall. The slight hinderance has become the big help. You can blame Malia for certain changes, but for me, her change overall has been down to the 'Outside' world.

PRAGUE. That's what has done it most of all - The places and the people. No Paul, no Eva, no 'Old' life. So she's had to create a new one. In her new home city. Prague's gain is RLC's loss.

There has been 5 stages of Leora in a sense.

1. The slightly shy 'Getting used to being on cam' one.

2. The 'Blossoming' of the Leora we all fell for.

3. The 'Now alone' Leora in a new country.

4. The arrival and subsequent living with Malia.

5. The arrival of 'I love the outside of this apartment more than the inside' Leora since June.

When Malia leaves, which Leora will then be seen?

Whatever is happening at Leora’s life is 100% because of her decisions . She cries , she has temper issues , she has insecurity ,she feels lonely ,  she has passion with all of her lifestyle , she is intrigued of this new life in Prague the last 16 months .. This is all because of her own decisions . 

She has decided to live a double life based on lies , she has decided to lead this way of styling and glamorous life , she has decided to live in Prague and make a new beginning there and abandon Krasnoyarsk . 

I can’t totally and honestly understand why this guy is to be blamed for . I also in the beginning was blaming him for this step by step Leora’s transformation , but really now , what is he doing wrong ? 
- is he doing wrong that he is always hoping for more for the girl that he likes ? 
- is he doing wrong being always there when Leora is angry or crying by not shouting   to her and just letting her take all the anger and hating to him ? 
- is he wrong that he has chosen to like a girl that she hasn’t the same feelings for him , a girl that has made it clear to him but at the same time , despite what Leora has told him about her feelings , she will always text back , she will always ask to see him again or if he asks her she would agree , in general , where is he is mistaken that he is just a guy who is running for a girl that he simply adores and that she is always and never  stop giving him hopes ? 

I really  can’t understand that all the decisions that Leora has  made , present her as she is the “ victim “ when she is in my humble opinion the absolute reason of all of the way her life currently is . She came in Prague , she developed , she continues everything without being honest to herself , what she wants and how to have it . 

The more she continues , the worse she makes her life , a life on the surface shining but deeply being a troubled one  . And the problem is that she seems first not to understand it and second and most important , it seems that she has no one to drag her out of the hole she is pushing herself more and more as the days pass by .

I love Leora and I hope she proves me completely wrong and all this that we see every single day to be just an illusion of mine and that she has absolute control of what she is doing and at the end her decisions prove to be the right ones taken when me personally i judge them as huge and epic failures and mistakes . Please girl , wake up and face the truth and become honest with yourself and the people around you , quit playing . 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I find some of it pitiful and borderline embarrassing that Leora especially should have to resort to cheap " lesbian " stunts to satisfy her audience...Oh! how the mighty have fallen...She used to perform with panache and magnetism and always looked like she was enjoying herself....Sadly no longer!, It is what it is now...Merely a job that she finds hard to be enthusiastic about any longer.

Purely my opinion !!

5 stars jimbo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Purely my opinion !!

Hello Jimbo ...
Many things we do not agree ... but what you have written, I totally agree with you .... in everything everything everything .. hahaha
I find some of it pitiful and borderline embarrassing that Leora especially should have to resort to cheap "lesbian" stunts to satisfy her audience ........ this phrase is great ... I think a lot of people agree with you. ... me the first .. hahaha
In life ... everything has a beginning and an end ..... after 7 months away from RLC ... in November I returned to RLC to see how the apartment had evolved ... and now it is worse than in March when i quit .. hahaha
Now there is almost nothing in the apartment, ... my fault for not being watching 24 hours a day ... hahaha .... and when he is in the apartment he is with Malia ... when the two are together I do not see .. I don't like how they act .... hahaha ... it's a personal decision ...
I have this week of membership ... so I will not renew ... personal decision ... hahaha
Now the only thing that is real are the discussions with her boyfriend .... hahaha .... maybe the boy wants more days of sex and she doesn't give it to him ... (speculation) hahaha .... honestly what do with her life outside the apartment I don't give a shit .. hahaha ... it's her life and she can do what she thinks best.
What happens in the apartment now ... it does not satisfy my desires ... seeing the false lesbianism does not make my boat float ... hahaha ..... it should give me pleasure to see that false lesbianism ... but it creates the opposite effect on me ... my ship is sinking ... hahaha.
She should realize that she doesn't have to resort to anything to remain number 1 ... it should be more real ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raul399 said:

Hello Jimbo ...
Many things we do not agree ... but what you have written, I totally agree with you .... in everything everything everything .. hahaha
I find some of it pitiful and borderline embarrassing that Leora especially should have to resort to cheap "lesbian" stunts to satisfy her audience ........ this phrase is great ... I think a lot of people agree with you. ... me the first .. hahaha
In life ... everything has a beginning and an end ..... after 7 months away from RLC ... in November I returned to RLC to see how the apartment had evolved ... and now it is worse than in March when i quit .. hahaha
Now there is almost nothing in the apartment, ... my fault for not being watching 24 hours a day ... hahaha .... and when he is in the apartment he is with Malia ... when the two are together I do not see .. I don't like how they act .... hahaha ... it's a personal decision ...
I have this week of membership ... so I will not renew ... personal decision ... hahaha
Now the only thing that is real are the discussions with her boyfriend .... hahaha .... maybe the boy wants more days of sex and she doesn't give it to him ... (speculation) hahaha .... honestly what do with her life outside the apartment I don't give a shit .. hahaha ... it's her life and she can do what she thinks best.
What happens in the apartment now ... it does not satisfy my desires ... seeing the false lesbianism does not make my boat float ... hahaha ..... it should give me pleasure to see that false lesbianism ... but it creates the opposite effect on me ... my ship is sinking ... hahaha.
She should realize that she doesn't have to resort to anything to remain number 1 ... it should be more real ...

Ha Ha Lol GIF

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wooow,what a fantastic surprise.An excellent night bate that came out of the blue.This is why I love you

sooo much,thank you my lovely Leora.Love you always.

And what did i say chef earlier? Some nice cuddle time and then that - When things aren't going good......

🤨

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Wooow,what a fantastic surprise.An excellent night bate that came out of the blue.This is why I love you

sooo much,thank you my lovely Leora.Love you always.

I think tonight was a wasted opportunity, several times tonight Malia was touching Leora without any response from Leora, but as soon as Malia leaves Leora bates. I think Malia's touching got her in the mood but instead of doing something with Malia so they both could have had a good time, Leora decided to go solo and I think doing something to each other would have been better.

• Like 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

And what did i say chef earlier? Some nice cuddle time and then that - When things aren't going good......

🤨

To bad that Malia didn´t was there.I thought when Malia was playing with Leors pussy,Leora could easily just

said,go for it,rub me harder and take it from there.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think tonight was a wasted opportunity, several times tonight Malia was touching Leora without any response from Leora, but as soon as Malia leaves Leora bates. I think Malia's touching got her in the mood but instead of doing something with Malia so they both could have had a good time, Leora decided to go solo and I think doing something to each other would have been better.

Timing i think, it just came to her, but then it was beddy byes for Malia, so she then decided and took matters into her own hands!

But REMEMBER VERY IMPORTANT!!! Be grateful everyone that she did this anyway (not that you aren't, just in the general sense), because guess who has pissed her off tonight???? After just 4 days of starting talking and seeing each other......

AGAIN!!!🤬