Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to many here , she should cut all ties with Russia , Paul included since he isn’t good for her , because this is the only way to finally settle down once and for all to her new beloved place , Prague .

But according to  GAG , feelings are always there for her towards Paul . So , after observing her for many years , members say that Paul as a whole personality hasn’t been the person who was the right for her and in a way prevented her from “ blossoming “ so further more , in a way , the way she maybe has her life in Prague , it is a result of the previous life in Russia . 

But then , Leora still keeps Paul in her life despite knowing that she didn’t manage to have the life while with him the way she wanted . 

As always , trying to understand a woman ,  it is the world’s most difficult equation .  

With all the observations that  I am completely wrong or right , it is just my personal humble opinion . 

Also to keep contact with Paul on how her dog Eva is going.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

According to many here , she should cut all ties with Russia , Paul included since he isn’t good for her , because this is the only way to finally settle down once and for all to her new beloved place , Prague .

But according to  GAG , feelings are always there for her towards Paul . So , after observing her for many years , members say that Paul as a whole personality hasn’t been the person who was the right for her and in a way prevented her from “ blossoming “ so further more , in a way , the way she maybe has her life in Prague , it is a result of the previous life in Russia . 

But then , Leora still keeps Paul in her life despite knowing that she didn’t manage to have the life while with him the way she wanted . 

As always , trying to understand a woman ,  it is the world’s most difficult equation .  

With all the observations that  I am completely wrong or right , it is just my personal humble opinion . 

I think in my opinion and I talk shit most of the time is that leora, as not have enough experience with other boyfriends for all we know there as been just Paul maybe others I don't know 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, chris hillman said:

I think in my opinion and I talk shit most of the time is that leora, as not have enough experience with other boyfriends for all we know there as been just Paul maybe others I don't know 

All we can say for sure Chris, is that she and Paul were together for quite some time before RLC started, and were together for six years after that. So that was by far the longest relationship, if who knows, the only real one.

I see Leora happy with her life ... I don't see her with depression or anything like that ...
Her life is different from the one she lived in Russia ... of course ... now it's another life, another city and other friends ... I'm sure she'll be fine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

I also believe that Leora has not much experience with men in general , in a way it is understandable since Paul has been with her since being a very young girl , there are forum members that have said that they were together even before she was 18 if I am correct . 

I think she just discovered a life that she didn’t know it exists at such scale and obligations of the past are keeping her in order to fully enjoy it the way she just has it in front of her . 

But as StnCLd said , the more she stays with RLC , the more she will be missing the real life . But then , abandoning the project , she will miss the benefits she has in order to live  her current luxury life . 

I only say that she is almost 30 and according to life experience , this is where the “ bell “ usually rings for women . Questions of what am I going to do with my life , when am I gonna be a mama and similar staff start occupying more often the mind of a woman . It is usually at this age that you either continue with what you have and accept that what you have is enough or can become slightly better or decide that it is time to move on for bigger things , still needing to take even more brave decisions . Because we need to admit that leaving the security of Krasnoyarsk was a very tough and brave decision . 

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All we can say for sure Chris, is that she and Paul were together for quite some time before RLC started, and were together for six years after that. So that was by far the longest relationship, if who knows, the only real one.

That's where I think the problem is her relationship with Paul the bogey man alright they had sex     but she as never been fucked right she should not have to finish her self off fucking hell I would have been sacked long ago

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

That's where I think the problem is her relationship with Paul the bogey man alright they had sex     but she as never been fucked right she should not have to finish her self off fucking hell I would have been sacked long ago

Well all i can say to that is he must have been the right one for her, after all, she was with him for a decade, only apart as she moved and he didn't want to, and she talks to him every single day, including right this minute. 

And 4 other times in the last 24 hours. Plus a long Skype call.

She obviously likes him it seems.

20 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Also to keep contact with Paul on how her dog Eva is going.

In a way and speaking about how her things in Russia were with the most important things for her there , Paul and Eva , I think that we can all realize even more how small of a social circle life Leora has / had . We have seen her all this time ( at least in the apartment since we don’t know what she does away of it ) only speaking to Paul and her other female friend , plus her best friend is in Prague . We haven’t seen any others in videocalls since technology offers this possibility very easy now . Except of course if she makes the  calls outside or  with relatives and generally others and we can’t realize because we don’t speak the language .

All I want to say is , that this is also a reason which can explain the social life that Leora ( and Malia )aren’t willing to show or share in front of cameras . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I think Covid-19 messed up Leora and Paul's plans.
Without Covid-19 we would have had a completely different story.
But yes, the virus is here now and we all have to make the best of it. Keep it safe friends.

correct , she had plans to show how beautiful prague is in the summer.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In a way and speaking about how her things in Russia were with the most important things for her there , Paul and Eva , I think that we can all realize even more how small of a social circle life Leora has / had . We have seen her all this time ( at least in the apartment since we don’t know what she does away of it ) only speaking to Paul and her other female friend , plus her best friend is in Prague . We haven’t seen any others in videocalls since technology offers this possibility very easy now . Except of course if she makes the  calls outside or  with relatives and generally others and we can’t realize because we don’t speak the language .

All I want to say is , that this is also a reason which can explain the social life that Leora ( and Malia )aren’t willing to show or share in front of cameras . 

she does go downstairs sometimes in dressing gown to skype other people back home. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1