Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

she does go downstairs sometimes in dressing gown to skype other people back home. 

Yes that's right, and also she has had plenty calls clearly with other people recently, regarding the animal shelter back home which she is still actively involved with.

46 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

she does go downstairs sometimes in dressing gown to skype other people back home. 

Yes , I remember this that it has been posted , it is kind of strange that she doesn’t do this in the apartment . 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

correct , she had plans to show how beautiful prague is in the summer.

Maybe this is why she always had this other guy in distance and seeing him whenever she wanted , so as when Paul arrives , he wouldn’t mess with her times while with Paul in Prague . 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe this is why she always had this other guy in distance and seeing him whenever she wanted , so as when Paul arrives , he wouldn’t mess with her times while with Paul in Prague . 

I´m quite sure that if we didn´t have this covid-19 and Paul could visit Prague whenever he wanted,Leora wouldn´t be involved with this other guy.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I´m quite sure that if we didn´t have this covid-19 and Paul could visit Prague whenever he wanted,Leora wouldn´t be involved with this other guy.

Things would be different for both i'm sure, maybe not totally, but different. And it certainly wouldn't be as crazy

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Things would be different for both i'm sure, maybe not totally, but different. And it certainly wouldn't be as crazy

It will be interesting to see if Paul arrives in December again this year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It will be interesting to see if Paul arrives in December again this year.

Doubtful, the borders are still closed yet, plus the sheer distance from home to the Russian border too. He has the business so would have to sort that out beforehand. And i think personally, it would be a case of waiting for Eva to be fit enough to travel with him. Early next year possibly yes, but not before.

Either way, it certainly would have a massive positive effect on her.

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , I remember this that it has been posted , it is kind of strange that she doesn’t do this in the apartment . 

sometimes , she has to give out personal details, like address, or bank details. Also not everyone knows about camera's in apartment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

This is a very logical possibility .. but then it has been  mentioned  that Paul was ( and maybe still is )  with another girl in Russia . 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1