Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well all i can say to that is he must have been the right one for her, after all, she was with him for a decade, only apart as she moved and he didn't want to, and she talks to him every single day, including right this minute. 

And 4 other times in the last 24 hours. Plus a long Skype call.

She obviously likes him it seems.

First love never dies

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Doubtful, the borders are still closed yet, plus the sheer distance from home to the Russian border too. He has the business so would have to sort that out beforehand. And i think personally, it would be a case of waiting for Eva to be fit enough to travel with him. Early next year possibly yes, but not before.

Either way, it certainly would have a massive positive effect on her.

Correct, i believe eva  has been put on a diet before she can have the operation. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

sometimes , she has to give out personal details, like address, or bank details. Also not everyone knows about camera's in apartment. 

It is sad personally for me that Leora is hiding this life after so many years . I am sorry to say this , but like this it is like she feels embarrassed by not allowing other people know this or perhaps her circle of people is very conservative and can’t think of her in a life like this . On another note , I am wondering what her excuse of being in Prague to all those people is . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh i have never seen this before.....

Countdown to Midnight, suddenly the phone starts pinging with text messages, resulting in a game of Bullshit Tennis, all accompanied with a soppy smile.

Let me guess who it could possibly be.....

Breaking the mood again. Ideal eh? When does the call come.....

😠

Guest Slipper Guyquad

YEP! HERE HE IS! RIGHT ON CUE!

Mr. Ideal, Pussyboy, the Lapdog, as ever.....

Back in her good books! For the time being....

7 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Correct, i believe eva  has been put on a diet before she can have the operation. 

I loved that cheeky little female dog. Hoping all will go well.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I loved that cheeky little female dog. Hoping all will go well.

She was watching her on Skype last night, it looks like things are going ok right now 👍