Footy #1

nagachilli2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

As they say where there's life there's hope pal but a short one would do for meย :biggrin:

I don't know why but I feel that tomorrow you will be less clever ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

DDHM,

Thank you for sharing these insights. As an American slightly familiar with European football (I watch English Premier League and Bundesliga-The only ones I can get over here regularly}. Your analysis has made the games much more enjoyable on this side of the pond, I know who and what to watch for. I was out and missed most of France, Switzerland. Turned on the TV and it was tied 3-3 in OT. What happened to France?

Keep up theย good work!

Thank you for nice words , I have played football and watched too much football in my life that ย it isnโ€™t so difficult to analyze a bit further ๐Ÿ˜‡โ˜บ๏ธ but at the end , the players are the ones playing and we are just here to enjoy their performances .. except systems , tactics , coaches , what matters in the end is the emotions and ย the psychology that can alternate in such matches within seconds ( Switzerland lost the penalty for the 2-0 and making the life difficult for France and then who wouldย ย have thought that the World Champions would conceive 3 goals from Switzerland - sorry , no offense or degrade them but thereโ€™s difference in quality - ) .. in any case , this is football โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

It isย absolutely great that an American watches not the most popular sport in your country , I am impressed from your comment watching the premier league and bundesliga , excellent .. letโ€™s see whatโ€™s more to be ๐Ÿ˜Ž

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i am french, I didn't want such a long orgasm ๐Ÿ˜

As a football fan , I couldnโ€™t imagine todayโ€™s matches scenarios ๐Ÿ˜ฑ hope it doesnโ€™t get to penalties for France , it is then 50-50 .. 15 more minutes for France not have the stress of elimination at the Russian roulette โ€ฆย 

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

wouldn't go as far as thatย :biggrin:

Thatโ€™s why women hate us on watching this sport and ignore them at times ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ