Footy #1

nagachilli2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the best one will win. Hope for a fair match. Today we did not play well. So I see England a bit stronger...

Well England haven't lost yet so that's a slight plus in our favour :biggrin:

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the constant toing and froing tonight...The teams were up and down that table more time than a whore's knickers! 
Portugal were excellent, especially Santos in midfield, and France got out of jail with that ridiculous penalty! Fair play to Hungary for performing great in a really tough group, but it would've been a real pity if Portugal went out...and Germany hung on in there...10 mins from being eliminated. 
As an England fan, Hungary would've been my choice for Tuesday night, but I don't think the Germans are the team they used to be. England with have to play with more intensity and pace over a prolonged period from now on. I believe we have that attacking flair, but unsure about central defence when we come up against top strikers with pace...

But bring the Germans on...again 🤣

Congratulations to all those through to the knock out stages so far...👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But bring the Germans on...again 

Congratulations to all those through to the knock out stages so far...👍

Twas a good night but Germany were a bit lucky to go through I think but then you make your own luck as they say.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2021 at 11:47 AM, Robwin said:

Missed the whole point of my post as usual, still, to be expected :biggrin:

Just back from a three day trip with the family  to Newcastle races.Margaret and I up £85.👍

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Just back from a three day trip with the family  to Newcastle races.Margaret and I up £85.👍

Glad you enjoyed it Dave 👍. You went at the right time cos the weather's shite today...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Glad you enjoyed it Dave 👍. You went at the right time cos the weather's shite today...

Thanks Naga,it was a glorious day we won some money,the beer was cold but by evening time it was pissing down so I just had to keep checking the Tetley's bitter was ok.👍

BTW I rapped your door for our Dopiazas but you must have been out.😋

• Haha 1