Footy #1

nagachilli2

Two more great games today , let’s see if we continue with the positive predictions ( 3 out of 4 so far ☺️😇

Croatia vs Spain , a very strange game , we have the runners up of the World Cup vs the most successful team the first two decades of this century .. Croatia has 3 top midfielders , Kovasic , Brozovic and the world class Mondric and if it wasn’t  for Perisic that info says that he got the virus , i could give them for sure even more chances than what I give them already to qualify . The 3 midfielders of Croatia can control much of the possession that Spain will have for one more game , the thing is that the 3 Croatians can have much bigger effect in their team’s performance whenever Croatia will have the ball than the Spanish players that are great technicians but in the tournament seem to have lack of imagination and not knowing what to do with the ball .

The time will prove crucial in this game , if Spain doesn’t make an early goal which will allow them to gain momentum and psychology , as the time will be passing by , Croatia will get more and more chances to hit Spain , they have the intelligence and the experience for it . 

It can be that this game goes to extra time , I see then another blow in this tournament by having Croatia eliminating Spain . Some top class players to be seen, let’s enjoy one more battle 😇

• Upvote 1

Well , after watching one of the best football matches  in the history of National teams tournaments , what someone could write and say more ? The King of Sports at all of its glory , the emotions , the feelings , the instant traveling senses of happiness and sadness , it was all there . A big respect to everyone who contributed to watch this incredible performance , what a match , what a match ..👏👏👏👏👏

Prediction made it to the extra time but wasn’t enough for Croatia , the quality of Spain was more and the change of tactic despite making the come back for Croatia , it was also the one that betrayed them defensively . Still , if at the extra time it was the first chance for the Croatians to make it 4-3 , who knows how the game would have been …

We continue with perhaps the easiest prediction game of this KO stage , France vs Switzerland . France is the 2nd top favorites after Italy ( Belgium is the 3rd ) and they have a big chance to easily reach the semifinals . France Playa a very intelligent tournament and Deschamps os taking advantage of the skills of his players . They have a killer offensive triangle with Mbape , Benzema and Griezman and easily , the best roster of all teams . They don’t care for the performance , it might come if the opponent don’t adjust on their skills and they want to play their own game . But Switzerland will for sure defend and try to hit in the counter attack . But , whoever we had to see Switzerland defending during the group stage , they were disappointing , we can’t forget their game against Italy and of course Wales , the team that conceived 4 goals from Denmark . 

I can’t  see any possibility for Switzerland to make it at the quarterfinals , France will be in the top 8 and with high chances to win also this tournament . After the football orgasm later , it is time for some beers and pop corn to relax and see the word class French players and of course this miracle of nature , Mbape ☺️ allez les bleux 😇😎

• Like 1

DDHM,

Thank you for sharing these insights. As an American slightly familiar with European football (I watch English Premier League and Bundesliga-The only ones I can get over here regularly}. Your analysis has made the games much more enjoyable on this side of the pond, I know who and what to watch for. I was out and missed most of France, Switzerland. Turned on the TV and it was tied 3-3 in OT. What happened to France?

Keep up the good work!

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

I can’t  see any possibility for Switzerland to make it at the quarterfinals , France will be in the top 8 and with high chances to win also this tournament . After the football orgasm later , it is time for some beers and pop corn to relax and see the word class French players and of course this miracle of nature , Mbape ☺️ allez les bleux 😇😎

Would piss myself if the swiss won :biggrin: 3-3 and extra time eh :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Would piss myself if the swiss won :biggrin: 3-3 and extra time eh :biggrin:

What an amazing football day this is … what a glorious football orgasm we get 🤩🤩🤩