B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #19 (December)

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dear Aussie , reading that you have seen AC/DC for over than 20 times , the jealousy feelings hit hard .. I hope I manage to live this experience even once in my life 😌😇

Hoping you will, but I was lucky to be born during there time and being born in Australia.

4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hoping you will, but I was lucky to be born during there time and being born in Australia.

Greece is very famous for the rock / metal bands and all the big names have appeared also here , mainly in Athens of course . In a way , they find it extraordinary that a country of 11 million people has such a big trend with this style of music . The problem is that all big events / concerts are happening in the summer and for me it will always be difficult to leave the island even for a couple of days to attend , but never say never 😎🤩😇

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

That's what i have been saying for the last couple of days. The introduction of couples especially with which single girls are not familiar with hinders the activities of girls in a bad way just for instance going nude in the house. But then again if that's what RLC have decided the path to lean towards to then sadly we have to just accept it even though i don't like it

months ago I started the forum  with 'Bogdan must go'.....for all the reason why a man in a relationship in a house full of young girls ( who have jobs to be sexy , some nudity , shows, whatever people call it) just changes the vibe big time ....  ( not a thing wrong with Bog... but it simply changes the free easy nudity  that happens in all girl environment s   ( proof again is what happens when Meg and Holly come to B! ... now with more couples it's a disaster for meg and Holly... and their girly friends ... 

so Meg and Holly are too tight to split, so either they share a room (lots depends on how much longer they expect to be in the program right - flexibility) or yes sweet sera might have to ??? move??? doesn't matter because the villa is surely going to be for long term couples... there is room and a central management command flagship for recruiting and parties ... ... Gina is a local so long term candidate .... 

• Upvote 1