Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

On 2/4/2021 at 4:44 PM, Kenpaul said:

Tried to join. My credit card's bank blocked it. Any ideas or tips?

call customer service and have them over ride it have had to do this myself in the past on my debit card it had a block on all out of country purchases 

• Upvote 1

Le 3/14/2021 à 2:03 PM, ze81 a dit :

Tipical..Kitty all sexy and naked in bed and teasing him..and what he does..get dressed and plays with hat..gess next is going out and buy more stuff to eat.To bad☹️.Kitty potential being waste with this dude and house wont pass this.

Does not seem to appreciate what he has, never seen anybody drink as much beer as this dude, and that bloody phone🥴

17 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Thinking of stepping in are we?😉

Nice and young people , they simply sometimes need a really “ hard knock “ to wake up and understand that beauty and youth won’t be forever and that they need to also have alternatives . These two , nice couple for so many years  ( yes , with their quarrels , so many ups and downs but honest and true love in my opinion that’s why so many years together ) , i think they can both do more than being closed in an apartment and letting the life and time passing by . 

We just can “step in” with comments and talk their brains so they ( mostly she ,  as I think she’s in charge 😉) can keep on with their lives all the way they wish of course  but also know when the fans are happy with them , sad with them , disappointed with them ( Kitty always takes a look here at the comments ) . 

Kitty is great and amazing , Smith has in my opinion bigger potential , decisions need to be made and take advantage of the their age , their likes and so much more .. a “ step in “ of comments when she looks sad and disappointed to cheer her up , it is a good hope injection ☺️😇 Never forget , lots of tenants are fed  by the admiration and support they enjoy from the fans 😊 , that’s why a respectful treatment is for great benefit for them . At the end , we can also then be happy and entertained by them 😎😉

20 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Does not seem to appreciate what he has, never seen anybody drink as much beer as this dude, and that bloody phone🥴

Perhaps is the Prague air with the phones 😂🤣 , judging of the usage of the two girls who live in the same city 😂🤣

• Confused 1