Kitty and Smith - home activities #1

Just to clarify which part of rule 2 did i break?
am i right in thinking thats the rule is about stalking/sensative info

I posted translations of what they were talking about, a kin to someone coming in that knows czech and explaning the situation?

4 minutes ago, hexagon said:

Just to clarify which part of rule 2 did i break?
am i right in thinking thats the rule is about stalking/sensative info

I posted translations of what they were talking about, a kin to someone coming in that knows czech and explaning the situation?

It seemed to be obtained by social media is what it looked like to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It seemed to be obtained by social media is what it looked like to me.

oh sorry @StnCld316 it was a translating app on my phone, i turn my speakers up and have my phone tell me what they are saying.
I only speak english so I can't understand most of what happens on RLC. translating helps but its not perfect.

1 minute ago, hexagon said:

oh sorry @StnCld316 it was a translating app on my phone, i turn my speakers up and have my phone tell me what they are saying.
I only speak english so I can't understand most of what happens on RLC. translating helps but its not perfect.

If it wasn't from Social Media then you can edit your post and place it again.  Sorry for the confusion, it just appeared to me as being such.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This couple!...more up and down than a whore's knickers...😏

It is one more example of how difficult a relationship gets when it becomes long time . There are things that you “ know “‘that are essential to be done , but it is difficult emotionally to be asked ( strange because couples should discuss all , that’s the secret )... it is also the problem of Martina and Alberto in my opinion , there are things that concern their relationship , especially with the latest development with Nelly .. at least Martina and Alberto seem to discuss all and have another kind of long term relationship than K&S and that’s why they avoid quarrels and disagreements ☺️

• Like 1

Tipical..Kitty all sexy and naked in bed and teasing him..and what he does..get dressed and plays with hat..gess next is going out and buy more stuff to eat.To bad☹️.Kitty potential being waste with this dude and house wont pass this.