B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

Je voudrais simplement la voir avec quelqu'un d'autre. C'est tout , je ne suis pas sans discernement, mais peut être que certains communiquent des infos et j'essaye de les recouper. J'aimerai voir Holly s'envoyer en l'air sous les cams même avec trois types, donc je ne suis pas un jaloux virtuel. Encore merci de ta compréhension , et j'aimerai sincèrement Moos 54 que ce soit toi qui détienne la vérité😉

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

The couples will also start to pretend be swingers when they would only do it for a show , L&A is fresh . How many couples in real life are sharing their boyfriends / girlfriends ? 

The shows were created for RLC to get more subscriptions after a certain period that viewers had obtained a “ visual relation “ with the tenants and seeing them ultimately have sex or providing a sexual show , it made it easier to gain more customers . 

Almost every damn day there is a show in one of the Barcelona apartments. Of course there is a high probability that this will not be completely reversed even with couples.

But one thing should be clear, with real emotions, like jealousy, there will be less shows. For example, I believe that Nelly has a little desire for lesbian experiments. To believe now that she could live this out in the long run is naive. She would have to grant Bodgan similar freedoms (only in relation to girls, because I don't think Bodgan is bi) and she won't want that. Similarly, I don't think Gina would really allow her BF to be as variable as in the past. Do you understand what I mean, real relationships, in other words real life, reduces the shows.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Lol :biggrin: I know it well for a second i thought a room had magically appeared when i read another secret room and wondered where is this now.

But if it is, this house has not yet revealed all its secrets :biggrin:

• Haha 1

je voudrais ajouter que certains sont du même avis que moi au sujet de Bogdan. IL est en permanence derrière elle, au début elle l'aurait repoussé, le soir de la fête ou il n'a pas participer curieusement à cause d'un mal de dos et le lendemain, il se portait comme un charme. Beaucoup ont remarqué ses pulsions envers Holly, maintenant on n'a aucune preuve. Mais Bogdan n'est pas le gentil garçon que tu sembles voir. Je tiens aussi des infos, c'est pour ça que je suis peut être et sans doute virulent. Holly avec n'importe qui mais pas avec lui! que ceux qui partagent hélas mon opinion, se manifestent ! Encore une fois mes propos ont dépassé ma pensée, mais ce type est faux des pieds à la tête. On connaitra la vérité tôt ou tard. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I think it's just silly to label what's happening on a voyeur site as shows vs reality. as we have no basis for determining whether an event can be categorised as show or as a real life experience. We really can't objectively differentiate between what's real and what's not real.  For example, when they have a party and they are doing Karaoke, is it possible to say if they are doing it for the views or it's just something that they enjoy doing and they would do it even if the cameras were not there. It's just a subjective matter, and anyone can draw his/her own conclusion. just to express myself better I give you another example, Lets say Bogdan fucks Nelly when then wake up in the morning, how can we determine if their sex was a real thing that they would do regardless of where they are, or they have decided to do it to get some views and make money. so what I tend to do is to not engage my brain in a mental gymnastic and just categorize events as entertaining or boring. 

I find the girls/girl or boy/girl sexual interaction boring to watch when it becomes repetitive and passionless, and they do the same thing over and over again. girl/girl sex on RLC becomes boring faster than boy/girl as most of these girls are straight and they have no passion for lesbian sex. 

I found the Anthony & Loraine + Amalia's threesome interesting to watch even though it was short. Anthony was obviously nervous, which is a normal reaction to that situation and he was excited at the same time. it was interesting to see how far each of them are willing to go. and the kisses and touches between them were passionate and very real. now compare that to the daily routine shows of Leora & Malia, Megan & Holly, or b2 girls and you will understand why I rather see couples and guys in the apartments than just girls. 

You have to use your common sense. Most of the shows are very obviously staged for the camera. Especially the pseudo lesbian shows, are often very obvious, because you can see that the girls are straight and therefore no sexual attraction exists. 

Especially the spontaneous events, for example when Bodgan has sex with Nelly at different times, is a very good indicator for real life. The shows almost always take place at prime time. It is the time when a lot of people in Europe are still awake, while in the USA most people are returning from work. Have you ever seen Holly and Magan or Leora and Malia sexually active together in the morning? I never saw that happen and I guess it's just not worth the effort to give such a personnel-intensive show at this time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Almost every damn day there is a show in one of the Barcelona apartments. Of course there is a high probability that this will not be completely reversed even with couples.

But one thing should be clear, with real emotions, like jealousy, there will be less shows. For example, I believe that Nelly has a little desire for lesbian experiments. To believe now that she could live this out in the long run is naive. She would have to grant Bodgan similar freedoms (only in relation to girls, because I don't think Bodgan is bi) and she won't want that. Similarly, I don't think Gina would really allow her BF to be as variable as in the past. Do you understand what I mean, real relationships, in other words real life, reduces the shows.

I am not rejecting all of your thoughts if this is the impression I have given . I find many of your suggestions to be reasonable , but I think they won’t apply to a big mass of subscribers . 

RLC isn’t the “ real life “ feeling like it started and I know you will tell me “ why then they advertise it on their main page like this ? “ , it is all evolved and in order to manage and compete with all the similar platforms , they had to introduce shows . But even the shows they can’t happen without real emotions from anyone participating . 

A show involving couples could for sure create jealousy , I think for example Lucian from the recent couple was kind of jealous with Alexandra . My conclusion is that there should be a mixture of many things happening so subscribers can always have a choice to see wha they prefer . You have made clear with your posts what you would like to see , if RLC isn’t giving you this , I can’t find a reason why you are paying to watch . 

Your intensions are in the right way in my opinion but the repeating of them when you see that RLC isn’t “ moving “ towards this direction , it makes it tired for many of the people here to read it again and again . Just sit back , relax ,  enjoy and find an apartment or tenants that they apply to what you like to watch or at the very end no need to spend your time and money  . Don’t take it bad please if it forms like  telling you what you should do , but you see that nearly everyone here posts back on your posts ( I am also one 😬 ) because they don’t lead anywhere .  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The ramblings of an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

New good evening everyone you actually think Bogdan I hate fucking Holly. I'm disgusted, it's true she smirks in front of the bully he's disgusting he's been wanting to fuck the little one for weeks. If he fucks her and Holly accepts then that she has the possibility in Barcelona to fuck with slimy guys. It falls in my esteem. It's a comedy she must be hooked on the big cock of this Bogdan, this gigolo at a fair who is false, cunning, haughty! Holly, I thought she was more respectful of Nelly. Besides, she seems to know and lets it go, the couple is struggling. There are repeated absences from the house, they have to fuck in the city not in the villa. frankly disgusted. I found Holly, brave to push this idiot, this clown away, in fact it's a scenario, really shameful!

LUCKY...what the fuck are you on man. It must be good shit 😏
There's fuck all going on between them 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2