B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I personally have so many posts and answers because I am trying to catch up to the most recent one and since I like to comment to as most of the interesting ones in my opinion , it takes time to answer to the later ones . This is something we have now at B4 and we need to accept it in order to enjoy  what we are going to see the  next days . If we can’t avoid what is offered , at least let’s try to enjoy the good things that for sure will at certain  times happen . 

I'm not trashing what people say, plenty have good arguments including yourself. We all have a point of view whether some people like it or not, but what I'm saying is there will be more of this cause there is not nothing happening worth talking about at B4. Is boring.

20 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I'm not trashing what people say, plenty have good arguments including yourself. We all have a point of view whether some people like it or not, but what I'm saying is there will be more of this cause there is not nothing happening worth talking about at B4. Is boring.

I agree that it has been boring but let’s see what the future holds for this apartment , optimist person here 😌😇

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

I claim her first to show her the sunsets here at the island which are far better than the Barceloneta beach 😉😉😉🥳🤩 When she has enough tan , she can be all yours to enjoy with her black and white stripes and whatever further more 😏

How dare you. Wash your mouth out DD!!

I'm Red and White!!...😉

• Haha 1

first of all, I reiterate my concept, that Bogdan management, it really sucks, the new line is to add cocks to these flats, apart from Alladino, I don't think people are very happy, then I seem to see a bit of nervousness among the members of this forum, relax, life is short

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

How dare you. Wash your mouth out DD!!

I'm Red and White!!...😉

You want to seduce a “ holy girl “ like Ariana in the stadium of light then , I understand 🥳🥳🤩

• Like 1

SPAIN

Up to 10 people per household will be allowed to gather for the Christmas and New Year holidays, based on what the central government and regional authorities have agreed.  This means a slight relaxation of the current general rule that allows gatherings of up to six people.

Traffic bans will start later - at 01:30 from 23:00 - on December 24 and 31, but travel between areas will be prohibited from December 23 to January 6, with the exception of family visits.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

SPAIN

Up to 10 people per household will be allowed to gather for the Christmas and New Year holidays, based on what the central government and regional authorities have agreed.  This means a slight relaxation of the current general rule that allows gatherings of up to six people.

Traffic bans will start later - at 01:30 from 23:00 - on December 24 and 31, but travel between areas will be prohibited from December 23 to January 6, with the exception of family visits.

I would tell them to fuck off. I'm doing what I want in my own house and it's none of your business. Damn communists!

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I would tell them to fuck off. I'm doing what I want in my own house and it's none of your business. Damn communists!

each country manages this pandemic as they want, and given the number of deaths in yours because of it, there might be lessons to be learned from all this

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

each country manages this pandemic as they want, and given the number of deaths in yours because of it, there might be lessons to be learned from all this

The lesson to be learned is that the numbers are falsely high.  Is there a concern?  Of course there is but if you were to know the true real numbers, the Flu has killed just about as many!!

• Like 2