Helena & Christopher (2020) Part #2

thank you waldi. that was exactly my point. it's not trollish, it's the hard cold truth. tenants would be wise to refrain from declaring their limits. it doesn't stop complaining, it stops viewers from watching anymore at all.

the only part about what i said that i would say differently would be that it is stupid to have expections. while it may be stupid in a sense, because as you say there is no menu, but it is also totally natural to hope that something more will happen, especially when guests are invited. pretty much everyone does this. this is so much of what watching these sites is about. instead of stopping agressive commenters who may be dissatisfied with the result, from complaining, all she did was declare their apt maxed out and that these viewers should just leave and explore elsewhere with their hopes and dreams. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. Especially now when certain people are back and trying to talk bs to participants...👍😁

I'm not choosing sides and I am DAMN sure NOT getting in the middle of this, Jabba, but why stir the shit. Man, just leave it alone.

• Like 2

I have no issue with others disagreeing with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  

Every Member has the ability to Ignore another Members Posts. If you don't like a certain Members Posts then Ignore them place the Member on Ignore rather than sit and try to make an issue. (It takes more than one person to create an argument, so if one Member gets sat out, then anyone else involved within that argument will get sat as well). 

I have an e-Mail sent to Admin requesting that the Quotes be disabled for a certain time period as I want to see if this stops most of the problems as over the years I have noticed most issues begin with the Quotes and then it blows up from there. There has to be some sort of common ground where everyone can just along with one another.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not choosing sides and I am DAMN sure NOT getting in the middle of this, Jabba, but why stir the shit. Man, just leave it alone.

Quite agree with they just seem very vengeful members, like a dog with a bloody bone who can't let go. They all just can't resist stirring the shit all the time, they all want to bloody grow up and act their age not their shoe sizes. Don't they realize many members are sick to the back teeth of hearing their back biting all the time. 👎

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree with they just seem very vengeful members, like a dog with a bloody bone who can't let go. They all just can't resist stirring the shit all the time, they all want to bloody grow up and act their age not their shoe sizes. Don't they realize many members are sick to the back teeth of hearing their back biting all the time. 👎

Who the fuck is "they?" Who are all these people you speak of?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I have no issue with others disagreeing with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion.  

Every Member has the ability to Ignore another Members Posts. If you don't like a certain Members Posts then Ignore them place the Member on Ignore rather than sit and try to make an issue. (It takes more than one person to create an argument, so if one Member gets sat out, then anyone else involved within that argument will get sat as well). 

I have an e-Mail sent to Admin requesting that the Quotes be disabled for a certain time period as I want to see if this stops most of the problems as over the years I have noticed most issues begin with the Quotes and then it blows up from there. There has to be some sort of common ground where everyone can just along with one another.

apparently the new rule, is that it's ok to insult other members and call them "dog", but no one should reply to the offender, as both sides of the argument will be guilty. if the modern society used the same logic, we never needed to have justice departments, judges and jury as by default in any dispute both sides are in fault.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Who the fuck is "they?" Who are all these people you speak of?

"They" are the members like yourself who have been ordered/influenced to hate Amy and don't try and tell me I'm wrong because it is demonstrated on here regularly.Can none of you think for yourselves and have open minds instead of this "gang" mentality of agreeing with each other all the time.Fucking pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1