Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #3

10 minutes ago, usa2020 said:

i personally think d&d would just be a lot of time offline because of rules violations and stupid drama they're   both immature donnovan is jealous and Dalia likes to have fun with other guys. Think of all the times he had to be held back or talked to by scott imo that's why they don't have a place.

for sure there would not be violence violations, drugs maybe, but every apt takes drugs 😄 😄

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

The only reason they don't have a place yet is because Scott the BOSS haven't fucked Dalia yet imo

if i would see Scott fucking Dalia also i think would be the worse day in vhtv as i have become disgusted by his pressence, i have sent twice a ticket to vhtv for him being violent and abusive but vhtv supports him witch is shamefull!!!!

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Send a Ticket to VHTV and have them check it out. 

they'll only say they are over 18. you willing to trust that? i do seem to recall them once trying to say that a 12 yr boy was 22. not up to me, it's your site the pics will appear on. 

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

for sure there would not be violence violations, drugs maybe, but every apt takes drugs 😄 😄

if i would see Scott fucking Dalia also i think would be the worse day in vhtv as i have become disgusted by his pressence, i have sent twice a ticket to vhtv for him being violent and abusive but vhtv supports him witch is shamefull!!!!

drug use among voyeur tenants are of epidemic proportions. it's actually a real problem. drugs, money, drugs, money, repeat. not a fan of vhtv's model at all.

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

drug use among voyeur tenants are of epidemic proportions. it's actually a real problem. drugs, money, drugs, money, repeat. not a fan of vhtv's model at all.

you mean the dude at the beverlys old place? he was over 18

1 minute ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

they'll only say they are over 18. you willing to trust that? i do seem to recall them once trying to say that a 12 yr boy was 22. not up to me, it's your site the pics will appear on. 

If they have an objection to the pics they'll send a PM requesting for then to be removed. I cannot remove images unless it's verified. 

The Tenants are aware that VHTV is supposed to be notified if anyone is underage so the cams can be turned off.

If they don't notify VHTV and it's found they are underage then it could be the end of the line for Barbie & Ken.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they have an objection to the pics they'll send a PM requesting for then to be removed. I cannot remove images unless it's verified. 

The Tenants are aware that VHTV is supposed to be notified if anyone is underage so the cams can be turned off.

If they don't notify VHTV and it's found they are underage then it could be the end of the line for Barbie & Ken.

ok, i talked to support and they convinced me that they are over 18. very close though. anyways, i'm not into watching people who "look" younger than 18. so, enjoy perverts! 

34 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

ok, i talked to support and they convinced me that they are over 18. very close though. anyways, i'm not into watching people who "look" younger than 18. so, enjoy perverts! 

Most of the participants from this group of people are in the 18-19 age group.
At this age we often do quite young, I am 34 years old and I am often told that I look younger, maybe people are just nice not to offend me :biggrin:
Sometimes people of 16 make 20 so ultimately it's better to have 20 and make 16 :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1