Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Unlike some you don't see me going into other threads to piss and moan and insult the girls  I don't watch or don't like or have any use for. That is the difference between you and me.

No pissing, moaning or insulting on this event...just commenting and comparing....😏

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And as usual guess which Party Pooper makes his needy call just as they are getting comfy again......

WELCOME BACK PUSSYBOY!! NOT!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, again. Gullible Dickhead.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And as usual guess which Party Pooper makes his needy call just as they are getting comfy again......

WELCOME BACK PUSSYBOY!! NOT!!

Enjoy it while it lasts, again. Gullible Dickhead.

Hey Slipper...don't get personal, I was just commenting...😏

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Slipper...don't get personal, I was just commenting...😏

Oh, as if i ever would about you!!

Bitch. 😆

21 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Unlike some you don't see me going into other threads to piss and moan and insult the girls  I don't watch or don't like or have any use for. That is the difference between you and me.

the problem is that it is not Pepe's forum, but everyone's forum

• Haha 1

What i find contradictory is that the love and affection Leora and Malia have for each other as friends doesn't seem to show itself by way of any social touching.... the sort of thing pre-Covid normally shown when greeting each other or saying goodbye to one another... a kiss or a hug, a high five or handshake etc.

I personally haven't seen a single none sexual piece of intimacy between the girls. Maybe it's a cultural thing but then again most mature societies do engage in physical touching as a way of showing love and affection for each other.

I think it is the fact that the first skin on skin contact started with what most of us would regard as the ultimate intimate part namely the pussy. I think pussies were touched before breasts which is most unusual in any sexual relationship (certainly between a man and a woman).

I would love to see our beautiful girls simply lay with each other with arms wrapped around each other (clothed or otherwise).

I maintain that one of the sexiest events on RLC was a simple kiss between Kristy and Kami or the slight caressing between the three K's. Seeing Eva kiss the various girl visitors was a delight. Watching Nelly kiss her friend whilst on the balcony back in the Russia apartment was very sexy. None of these events involved sex (well Eva's kissing usually led directly to sex!!!!) but were beautifully intimate.

As I'm writing Leora and Malia are laying beside each other lightly touching each other with Leora slightly touching Malia's breast over her nightdress. Intimate and sexy and genuine. Add a kiss and I would be overjoyed. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, van the man said:

What i find contradictory is that the love and affection Leora and Malia have for each other as friends doesn't seem to show itself by way of any social touching.... the sort of thing pre-Covid normally shown when greeting each other or saying goodbye to one another... a kiss or a hug, a high five or handshake etc.

I personally haven't seen a single none sexual piece of intimacy between the girls. Maybe it's a cultural thing but then again most mature societies do engage in physical touching as a way of showing love and affection for each other.

I think it is the fact that the first skin on skin contact started with what most of us would regard as the ultimate intimate part namely the pussy. I think pussies were touched before breasts which is most unusual in any sexual relationship (certainly between a man and a woman).

I would love to see our beautiful girls simply lay with each other with arms wrapped around each other (clothed or otherwise).

I maintain that one of the sexiest events on RLC was a simple kiss between Kristy and Kami or the slight caressing between the three K's. Seeing Eva kiss the various girl visitors was a delight. Watching Nelly kiss her friend whilst on the balcony back in the Russia apartment was very sexy. None of these events involved sex (well Eva's kissing usually led directly to sex!!!!) but were beautifully intimate.

As I'm writing Leora and Malia are laying beside each other lightly touching each other with Leora slightly touching Malia's breast over her nightdress. Intimate and sexy and genuine. Add a kiss and I would be overjoyed. 

I don't think either girl is that tactile in nature, Malia is the more of the 2, but still not overly. Leora and her have been best mates for donkey's years and this is most likely how they are together from way back. They don't feel that they have to touch or link arms etc, this is probably how they've always been. You will see when drunk, Malia will always tap the arm of Leora or Douchebag when she speaks to them, when sober she doesn't. In the past, they often lay like this watching the tablet, heads rested against each other. It's subtle things like that, that can be easily missed rather than actual full hugs etc.

28 minutes ago, van the man said:

It is not genuine.  Its for your viewing pleasure only.