B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They seem to be a normal loving couple , sometimes Taylor has flirted with some of the girls but I believe between the two , Taylor loves more Piper than Piper loves Taylor .. but that’s only my opinion 😌

how did you miss the threesome with masha

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They seem to be a normal loving couple , sometimes Taylor has flirted with some of the girls but I believe between the two , Taylor loves more Piper than Piper loves Taylor .. but that’s only my opinion 😌

I just wondered if they would have sex with another women and not get upset.

18 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Looking at Martina... Even dressed, she is so gorgeous!!  Really like this girl! 

She simply makes the difference ( also Taylor ) as the obvious non Russian attitude 😌

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Radis keeps distracting me, so I have to switch back and forth 😃

The combinations can be endless today ... so , my personal wish and dream is to see Martina and Amalia going at it together later 😋😋😋😋😋😋😈😈😈😈😈

• Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit:

Leora n’aime pas non plus les appartements du Barça et elle ne jamais venir même si elle était invitée. De plus, ce morceau de carton mental peut rester là où elle est. Elle n’ajouterait rien ici.

Si vous aimez pas Léora pourquoi vous aller sur le site et commenter rester sur le barca mois j aime voir Matina chez elle !