B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #36 (December)

Just now, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that Martina is bisexual , trying something with any of the girls , why should it be fake or pseudo as you say and not something real for her , even if it is a show or whatever ? You know , it isn’t all pseudo and there are people who just want to have experiences .. as long as Alberto is fine since it has also been mentioned that he has no problem , I think you are wrong with your comment .. 

About Covid and visitors , I totally agree . 

Have you noticed that these pseudo lesbian shows always take place at prime time. It is not spontaneous, or driven by desire, but just a well-calculated show for the camera.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Can’t think you didn’t watch Kitty 🤓😁

I'm watching none of them, properly...Just having a few beers, playing Footy Manager with my cynical hat on...and waiting for Ariana to get off her phone...at about 4am...😏

Just now, Alladino said:

Have you noticed that these pseudo lesbian shows always take place at prime time. It is not spontaneous, or driven by desire, but just a well-calculated show for the camera.

Stay tuned same time tomorrow and you'll be able to complain about the same shit again.  Rinse, Lather and Repeat.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

They're a married couple who work together and are obviously in love. They just need to get on the same page and stop working at cross purposes. unless they own the company, which I don't think they do, they have to fix it or they will be out on their asses...:smile:

You are right ..still, no one seems to know what the real job for RLC is .. managers in Barca , kind of helping with logistics ( that I also believe this after observing better ) , all in all , i like Bogdan as I have said again and within 2,5 months he is in control of whatever title he has , it is the good atmosphere of the apartments . 

They will always be issues , he has to solve the out of nowhere event of Piper and Taylor and the most difficult for me , to find the role for Carlos and Claire as at the moment , it isn’t working for them .. look even here at the comments , it is the first time I see guests that they are a couple and they didn't offer to sleep in a room and they gave then the couch totally ignored by everyone 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I love reading your comments always full of misery. So unhappy about everything.

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How much did you get from the law suit?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm watching Megan as she is always good value to watch

I am not a fan to watch Megan pleasuring another woman , doesn’t come real for me and it hits my head too much as a show .. but I love the approach of Amalia to women and it was great to see her with Megan .. strange Greek mind 😂🤣