B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #20 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The surprise actually was last night that she had made herself ready with make up and all to go out and she stayed in at the end .. they both ( Sera and Radi )  have their lives outside and it is fine by me as they are GOV , just a pleasant surprise with that incident earlier 😉😁

sera  goes out all day comes home to change then goes out all night, next time she should take her bags and have her vacation where ever she stays

• Like 2

21 hours ago, RonS said:

Radi water bate in bath today small orgasm 1545

I like to give alittle praise to the girls who opens up to us. I hope she continue this developement. 🤞🏻

💝Radislava💖

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 10:17 PM, ddhm said:

Kind of drunk or something happened , she smokes shisha and keeps on drinking alcohol even at this time ... weird 

This is my main complaint about Sera: she is obviously quite fond of going to party off-camera. During her first stay she went clubbing 2-3 nights a week until 5 or 6 AM. Even this stay, with all of the clubs closed and the city in lockdown, she's finding parties to go to overnight. She's come home drunk or high at 7 or 8 AM a couple times this week alone.

But somehow none of that transfers over into the apartment. She almost never goes to the GOV parties, and when she does she spends all of her time on her phone. Fair enough, those parties are awkward. But she also never invites her actual friends to B1. And she doesn't even have a party there with just her roommates or even just drink wine and chill out with them. 

All she does in the apartment is try on whatever clothes she's bought that day, clean obsessively and then lie motionless on her bed for hours while staring at her phone. That gets real old for me after a month or two, let alone 6 or 7. I'd just like to see her try to have fun in the apartment every now and then.

Oh, and maybe actually use the vibrator she bought a month ago and showed to everyone. But I probably shouldn't ask for two miracles in one post... 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, timber said:

This is my main complaint about Sera: she is obviously quite fond of going to party off-camera. During her first stay she went clubbing 2-3 nights a week until 5 or 6 AM. Even this stay, with all of the clubs closed and the city in lockdown, she's finding parties to go to overnight. She's come home drunk or high at 7 or 8 AM a couple times this week alone.

But somehow none of that transfers over into the apartment. She almost never goes to the GOV parties, and when she does she spends all of her time on her phone. Fair enough, those parties are awkward. But she also never invites her actual friends to B1. And she doesn't even have a party there with just her roommates or even just drink wine and chill out with them. 

All she does in the apartment is try on whatever clothes she's bought that day, clean obsessively and then lie motionless on her bed for hours while staring at her phone. That gets real old for me after a month or two, let alone 6 or 7. I'd just like to see her try to have fun in the apartment every now and then.

Oh, and maybe actually use the vibrator she bought a month ago and showed to everyone. But I probably shouldn't ask for two miracles in one post... 😄

An excellent post and I agree totally .. I think both her and Radi have kind of boyfriends situation out of the apartment , the fact being Barcelona residents and knowing a big circle of people , is helping them to know places where parties still happen or generally  social gatherings .

On the other hand  , it is completely irresponsible if they attend any of such events when it is strictly prohibited and they only thing that will ultimately happen is to get infected . 

From all you said , my main complain is also that she isn’t socializing with any of the others .. but as i said this might have to do with the fact that she is a Barcelona resident and her current life is all happening since a long time outside of the RLC project ( which is normal ) and she has no need to abandon her real friends and life outside to pretend a fake and colleagues relations with the other tenants just for the sake of the cameras